2010 NW US/Trans Canada tour announcement coming soon

I think you need to set up an account at Frontgate. As part of the process, you create your own password. There wasn't a seperate "Wilco-generated" passworkd for the Toronto show (which is tonight and tomorrow by the way).

Got my account ready. The Schnitzer in Portland says it's only 2700 capacity so a sell out could happen during the pre-sale. 4 month wait and I already feel the anticipation.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my account ready. The Schnitzer in Portland says it's only 2700 capacity so a sell out could happen during the pre-sale. 4 month wait and I already feel the anticipation.

I'm pretty sure pre-sales only include a portion of total tickets available...so once tickets go on sale to the public there will be more.

So I just tried to get Wilco tickets at 9:58 for the Madison show, and they told me it was sold out at 10 am, which seems a bit weird

According to my computer clock it was 9:59 and I got two...sorry.

So I just tried to get Wilco tickets at 9:58 for the Madison show, and they told me it was sold out at 10 am, which seems a bit weird

Yeah I was refreshing the page at about 9:50 and it came up about 9:56-57 and the tickets it gave me were way back in section Q in the orchestra which I thought was ridiculous given that I figured I was on there before the first 500 seats were sold. I'll be selling these in hopes that I can get closer although I hate getting scalped.

I snagged a single front row tic in Calgary and 2 sweet tix in row B for me and my wife in Edmonton. Whats odd is now its showing me 2 front rows in Edmonton, like 50 mins after they went on sale. System seems odd. Oh well, I'm happy with the tickets :)

That was a bust! Less than tow minutes after they went on sale, all pre-sale was sold out. I keep trying back to see if it was a glitch, but i think its a done deal. I was logged in to my account and refreshing the browser every thirty seconds, so I know I wasn't late. Pretty disapointing set-up.

Michigan is on a roll!!!! The boys are in Ann Arbor tomorrow night (about 5 minutes from my home), and I just picked up 2 pre-sale tickets for the East Lansing show in February. I got 2 in row 3.

Michigan can use a break.

I missed the Frontgate sales the other day, but at least for Portland, Ticketmaster has a presale that just started but requires a password. Anyone out there have a clue what that could be or where it could come from? Their site gives no insight, but all my simple band related guesses haven't worked so far.

Any help would be very much appreciated. And thanks for this forum, it looks great for this long time fan.

Greg

Thank you very much that did work, but the tickets actually available are very poor near the top of the balconies. I will try at the presale tomorrow and if that doesn't work I will have to start trolling elsewhere.

Thank you again for your correct and timely reply none the less.

Greg

The Portland and Seattle presales, both the Wilco and venue ones, were tough if you wanted good reserved seats. I was happy with GA tickets for us in Seattle on the main, and got a single front row center balcony ticket through the ticketmaster presale for Portland, but that was after multiple times trying on seat selection. Most of the offerings were less than ideal, and I never saw any good floor seats. Did anyone get up front?

You got 3rd row main at the Schnitz? That will be really nice. Slim pickings today for Portland after repeated tries to get a close floor seat. No floor seats even on sale now. I will be content with the nice front row balcony seat.

I was logged in and waiting for both pre-sales and the general sale and still had to settle for middle balcony. What the f#%@! do you have to do to get a good seat through ticketmaster. I looked again this morning and couldn't get any seats anywhere. Stub hub has people scalping for a minimum of $75. I saw a pair of dress circle tix for $93 each. I was tempted to grab them and sell mine. I'm ready to go back to the stone age where we have to wait in line overnight and get our tix right now. No more 35 attempt via the ticketmaster website to get average seats the minute they go on sale.

Man i'm bitchy!

I was logged in and waiting for both pre-sales and the general sale and still had to settle for middle balcony. What the f#%@! do you have to do to get a good seat through ticketmaster. I looked again this morning and couldn't get any seats anywhere. Stub hub has people scalping for a minimum of $75. I saw a pair of dress circle tix for $93 each. I was tempted to grab them and sell mine. I'm ready to go back to the stone age where we have to wait in line overnight and get our tix right now. No more 35 attempt via the ticketmaster website to get average seats the minute they go on sale.

Man i'm bitchy!

For good reason, the Portland show was the worst I've experienced in a long time for trying to get decent seats. It's a nice place to see a show, but ticketheister sure does suck with the games they play. I got lucky with that one ticket, all the others offered were pretty lame.

Invisiblegirl - I'd keep trying every once in awhile, maybe they'll release some more. Or maybe the Schnitzer box office?!?

The Schnitzer website shows Grizzly Bear opening. Anyone into them. I've listened to Veckatimest about 10 times since its release. Many of those listens were due to the hype the album generated, and I still haven't fallen in love with it. I don't hate it and I'll enjoy seeing them live, particularly since I wouldn't pay to see them as an opener, but I'm still looking for a reason to love that album and I feel like I'm trying to hard.

And speaking of Montreal (wasn't somebody speaking of Montreal?), I don't think I've ever been to Olympia. I get the impression that they do both reserved seating and general admission shows there. Is this correct, and if so, do we have any idea which configuration they'll use for Wilco?