2010 NW US/Trans Canada tour announcement coming soon

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And speaking of Montreal (wasn't somebody speaking of Montreal?), I don't think I've ever been to Olympia. I get the impression that they do both reserved seating and general admission shows there. Is this correct, and if so, do we have any idea which configuration they'll use for Wilco?

Going all self-referential and quoting myself because I'm about to answer my own question for anybody who is interested. According to Front Gate, Montreal is general admission.

just getting ready to get some tickets to the Hamilton show.

Ironically, just went to a Wilco show a week ago...

Anyway, any word on opening acts for the Ontario leg of the tour?

Is it going to be Grizzly Bear? That would be incredible!

Unlikely though, they'd likely be doing their own headlining tour

FUCKKKK MEEE!!!

I HAD SECOND ROW TICKETS THROUGH FRONT GATE FOR HAMILTON SHOW - AND THEN I OPENED A NEW WINDOW WHILE CHECKING OUT JUST TO SEE IF I COULD GET BETTER SEATS, IT CHANGED MY FIRST WINDOW TO THE OTHER SEATS AND I LOST THE SECOND ROW SEATS!

WHY WAS I SO GREEDY!!!

FUCK ME!

SHIT

NOW I DIDNT GET ANY SEATS!

Row N for London, Ont presale. Was hoping for better, but since I won't be home during the day for the Ticketbastard sale, that's as good as I can expect. Oh well. Got my hotel all booked and should be a good time. London is a fun town.

FUCKKKK MEEE!!!

I HAD SECOND ROW TICKETS THROUGH FRONT GATE FOR HAMILTON SHOW - AND THEN I OPENED A NEW WINDOW WHILE CHECKING OUT JUST TO SEE IF I COULD GET BETTER SEATS, IT CHANGED MY FIRST WINDOW TO THE OTHER SEATS AND I LOST THE SECOND ROW SEATS!

WHY WAS I SO GREEDY!!!

FUCK ME!

SHIT

NOW I DIDNT GET ANY SEATS!

Keep trying. I just pulled up a pair in row FF for Hamilton.

How did everyone do re: Frontgate and the Hamilton show? I wore out the "refresh" button on my keyboard prior to the scheduled start-time and got "in" @ 6:58am (Vancouver time). Managed 2 in Row G which, initially, I thought was pretty good until I figured out that there are rows aa-hh ahead of the regular rows, which puts us at Row 14, about half-way back...hmmm.

How did everyone do re: Frontgate and the Hamilton show? I wore out the "refresh" button on my keyboard prior to the scheduled start-time and got "in" @ 6:58am (Vancouver time). Managed 2 in Row G which, initially, I thought was pretty good until I figured out that there are rows aa-hh ahead of the regular rows, which puts us at Row 14, about half-way back...hmmm.

well after losing my seats in row BB through frontage. I ended up buying some tickets today throighy hamilton's venue presale.

I got 2 tickets in row DD which is pretty sweet. Fourth row right near nels.

Very thankful.

well after losing my seats in row BB through frontage. I ended up buying some tickets today throighy hamilton's venue presale.

I got 2 tickets in row DD which is pretty sweet. Fourth row right near nels.

Very thankful.

Sweet, indeed. Good work. The Hammer is my hometown so despite row G (i.e 14) I'm still very excited. See you there!

Sweet, indeed. Good work. The Hammer is my hometown so despite row G (i.e 14) I'm still very excited. See you there!

I know nothing about your venue, just an observation, but I think when they start stating the letter of the row twice, like "DD", it's because they ran out of single letters, a through z, and had to start over, putting DD in the 30th row, not the fourth. Hate to piss on your picnic and I hope I'm wrong.

I know nothing about your venue, just an observation, but I think when they start stating the letter of the row twice, like "DD", it's because they ran out of single letters, a through z, and had to start over, putting DD in the 30th row, not the fourth. Hate to piss on your picnic and I hope I'm wrong.

not the case in hamilton.

the front row is aa and it goes back to hh, then A starts

as per seating chart

Oh my God. I have the biggest fucking pit in my stomach right now.

I live in Victoria, have been waiting for this forever, and I've been planning for the past year to move to Barcelona in January.

How pathetic would it be if I delayed leaving a month just to see Wilco?

OMG THEY ADDED VICTORIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feb 12th!

Happily eating my words earlier in the thread.... w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif

They probably heard about my favorite Indian restuarant there. Might be time to ride the Victoria Clipper from Seattle!

I know about the band, what about the theater?!? Is it a nice venue?

Oh my God. I have the biggest fucking pit in my stomach right now.

I live in Victoria, have been waiting for this forever, and I've been planning for the past year to move to Barcelona in January.

How could the right decision possibly be pathetic?

They probably heard about my favorite Indian restuarant there. Might be time to ride the Victoria Clipper from Seattle!

I know about the band, what about the theater?!? Is it a nice venue?

Beautiful, very tiny theatre, or at least it feels that way when I'm in there. Their website allows you to choose the exact seats you want, too.

How could the right decision possibly be pathetic?

Beautiful, very tiny theatre, or at least it feels that way when I'm in there. Their website allows you to choose the exact seats you want, too.

and it's a Friday night. I may take the Strait of Juan de Fuca plunge....

Not pathetic at all.

All modes of transportation to the Island might be tricky if not slower due to the Olympics. We've decided to avoid the ferry crap, save time and fly harbour-to-harbour instead.