Hello and thanks. Why is it when I cut-and-paste things, the spacing between the words sometimes goes away?

Testing that theory - nope.

This story: http://www.boston.com/yourtown/news/somerville/2009/10/source_timberlake_likely_comin.html

Copied on that page, pasted into a reply window here:

A film crew plans to shoot scenes for "The Social Network" starringJustin Timberlake in two weeks at the Thirsty Scholar Pub on BeaconStreet in Somerville.

A city spokeswoman has confirmed that much about the film shoottoday. Earlier, the word at the local pub was that it was "likely" thatTimberlake would be at the shoot, and that a crew planned to swing bythe pub tonight between 11 p.m. and midnight to "map out scenes."

City spokeswoman Jackie Rossetti said in an email that the Board ofAldermen will vote on the studio's permit application tonight.

"The information you have is consistent with what I've been told,"Rossetti said, while stopping short of confirming Timberlake'sappearance. "I've just heard rumors."

Neighborhood resident Amanda Garrett said in an email that she andher neighbors received flyers from Columbia Pictures stating that acrew would film at the pub on Oct. 21 and Oct. 22.

The flyer listed a number for Michael Murray of the studio's locations department. Murray did not return messages.

Timberlake would be the fourth megstar to hit Somerville in recentweeks. Ben Affleck shot scenes for his upcoming film "The Town" lastweekend at Somerville Hospital. Cameron Diaz and Tom Cruise filmedscenes for a movie temporarily called "Wichita" in East Somerville twoweeks ago.

• 3 weeks later...