UIC Chicago

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Traveling to Chicago to see Chicago show at UIC. Can anyone tell me what time I should get in line for General Admission tickets? I want to be up front. Thanks.

I think you're saying you already have tickets? If so and you want to get a good place to stand, I'd suggest getting there very early, at least 4 hrs before the show.... The regulars who do this will probably have a better idea, but I know it should be early for a good position. I'll be there but we have seats so no problem for us. Looking forward to it, it will be the second show on this tour for me.. yeah, I know that's not much... ;)

If on the other hand you don't have a ticket at all, then good luck to you getting one.... :)

Traveling to Chicago to see Chicago show at UIC. Can anyone tell me what time I should get in line for General Admission tickets? I want to be up front. Thanks.

Very early is best for any WILCO Chicago show. Does this place sell beer?

Havent been to chicago in a few years and bringing some freinds from Ky. who need to be introduced to Pequods. Is the downtown location the same one with the murals upstaris, heard rumors one burnt down? Deliberated on which night to see em in Chicago for playlist reasons, curious to see what night two's might bring.

I think I am gonna come up for this. Weather looks nice. Haven't seen "you people" for a while. Been working too hard. Could use a shot in the arm (a legal one, of course).

If this is becoming the unofficial roll call, I'm leaving tomorrow as well. Any shows or events of note in town on Friday or Saturday night? See everyone on Sunday.

You do indeed, Dear. In that picture, your new house looks all run down, but I love the coat!

Johnny, you can get a flight from Cincinnati for $96! :dancing

Ooh, thanks! I might just do that.

Wait, is that one way?

If this is becoming the unofficial roll call, I'm leaving tomorrow as well. Any shows or events of note in town on Friday or Saturday night? See everyone on Sunday.

You should go see Rhett Miller and the Serial Lady Killers at Park West on Friday night and Liam Finn and Eliza Jane Barnes at Schuba's on Saturday night. :thumbup

For those of you who have been hearing us talk about Von Freeman for years, he is playing the Green Mill on Friday and Saturday nights. Some of you may remember that the Green Mill is just down the street from the Riviera (Lawrence and Broadway) so it will be easy to find. Von is 87 so he won't be around forever and the Mill is an interesting club in its own right. (I will hopefully be going to the show on Friday.)

LouieB