watch, for a whole Wilco show, just the drunk person in front of me, and no one else in the band, i would because drunk people at Wilco shows are always 10' tall and like to dance a lot.

i changed your post to accommodate my common dilemma.

out of the 7 times i have seen Wilco, i once saw Glenn's hand and drumstick in the air after Jeff's intro to ITMWLY. besides that, i really can't comment on the guy... :blush

I think my girlfriend feels the same way. In fact, I think she's come pretty close to doing just that, once or twice.

I'm a straight man, but I'm completely down with her on this matter.

Listening to Chelsea Walls soundtrack ~ Opening Credits and Red Elevator ~ and The Wilco Book cd makes me wish the band would feature alot more Glenn and a little less guitar.

I think my girlfriend feels the same way. In fact, I think she's come pretty close to doing just that, once or twice.

Thats funny because my girlfriend saw glenn solo a year or two ago and glenn wouldn't stop staring at her, she said it made her a bit uncomfortable. :ninja

Thats funny because my girlfriend saw glenn solo a year or two ago and glenn wouldn't stop staring at her, she said it made her a bit uncomfortable. ninja.gif

For some reason that made me LOL..

I can just picture Glenn rocking out on the drums, staring straight at her the entire time.. laugh.gif

When I sat on the front row in Charleston last year, it was actually a little awkward at times when a band member would look back at you. I was literally 2 feet in front of Jeff, so our eyes would meet on an occasion.. :)

I was at the show last night and did spend the bulk of the show watching what Glenn was doing. I had not seen many of the new songs live yet, and they did not let me down. He is very busy back there.

He may be the best drummer I personally have ever seen live. Saw Rush years ago, so Peart is up there. And like them or not, Jimmy Chaimberlain from the Smashing Pumpkins is REALLY good too, but I think Glenn is a step above.

I could totally watch JUST Glenn for a night, as well. I guess we all basically did when he opened for Jeff's solo tour back in '05. It was my 1st time seeing Glenn and I was COMPLETELY blown away!

As for the eyes meeting, when I saw the full band in CT in Feb '08 it was very....whoa! Not only were we front row, not only was I RIGHT IN FRONT of Jeff (actually a tad to his right) but there was no security or photography row. We were less than a foot away from each other. So we not only caught eyes on many occasion, but he often leaned over and spoke to my friend and I in between songs and such. When my friend left right after the encore started, he asked me WHERE she was going...lol

A wonderful experience :w00t

But, yes, I too..."fell in love with a drummer" (Glenn and IRL) :blush