Nels' latest pedal board

• 2 months later...

Noticeable changes from his 2005 pedalboard:

-More pedals!

-Change from a V1 whammy to the current whammy. (I think I recall seeing that it broke, but I'm not positive)

-Added a Boss AB-2 2 way switch (not sure what he's switching too, I think his amp is single channel. Maybe a separate channel to his "science experiment" for looping stuff?)

-Change from Ernie Ball volume pedal to a Boss (maybe he got fed up with the EB's breaking!)

-Got rid of the RAT distortion, looks like a Zvex style pedal, but It's not any of the current models.

-Got rid of an unidentified black pedal in the bottom left corner (kinda looked like it said something with "tremolo", if so, replaced with the pulsar) and replaced it with... another unidentified black pedal lol.

-Added an EH Pulsar and a MXR Phase 90

Does anyone know what the ZVex looking pedal is? He always has amazing drive and fuzz pedals like the '69 and the fuzz factory, I would like to see what he's using that little guy for!

• 4 months later...

I almost got a VB2 off ebay but ran across a Grestch Catalina Club set for 399.99(New). Hard to pass up a drum set for a pedal. Still havent found any true repro for the Boss. Anyone ever played Diamond pedals?

Is he running the exp pedal for the DD?