2010 Australian Tour Dates

FRIDAY APRIL 30TH - THE TIVOLI, BRISBANE

Tickets available @ http://www.lovepolice.com.au/wilco & www.Ticketek.com.au or 132 849

SATURDAY MAY 1ST - STATE THEATRE, SYDNEY

Tickets available @ www.Ticketmaster.com.au, ph: 136 100

SUNDAY MAY 2ND - FACTORY THEATRE, SYDNEY

(available to State 'Premium ticket' holders only)

WEDNESDAY MAY 5TH & THURSDAY MAY 6TH - THE FORUM THEATRE, MELBOURNE

Tickets available @ www.Ticketek.com.au or 132 849

Tickets on sale MONDAY NOVEMBER 23RD

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!

Do you get the feeling I'm a bit excited? :dancing

Glad they are playing the forum, its a favourite of mine. Sitting and standing room to prevent the whole "I didn't pay to see you dance/stare at your arse" argument. Hope what we said in the Amsterdam thread didn't put them off Perth! :D :D :D

Seriously thinking about heading over to Melbourne or Sydney for this. I was stupid enough to miss them when they came to Perth last time and have been waiting for them to come back ever since.

I think you should :yes

Damn you Wisey :P Sensing a mega roadtrip is being planned for April :dancing

Roadtrip?? Are you being literal? I was thinking mega plane trip.... I mean I will have the new Volvo by then, but its not really rock n roll...

Any word on NZ dates? Surely Neil Finn would have to join them for the Auckland shows, that alone could make it worth the trip over the ditch. Such a fine line between fan and stalking. Still holding out hope for an Aussie 7 worlds show too.

here we go again! :rock

last time Glenn told me it was going to be Feb 2009, to continue the pattern :lol

Froggie glad you are getting some Wilco love down there! Try and go to the Brisbane show too! The wife and I had a great time there and I think you said you have not visited Brisbane before so it is worth the visit with a Wilco concert as a bonus!!! Anyway hope all is going well! :rock

YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!

Do you get the feeling I'm a bit excited? :dancing

I second your emotion. Now my campaign to bring Wilco to Wagga Wagga must begin.

Froggie glad you are getting some Wilco love down there! Try and go to the Brisbane show too! The wife and I had a great time there and I think you said you have not visited Brisbane before so it is worth the visit with a Wilco concert as a bonus!!! Anyway hope all is going well! :rock

i cant afford sydney or brisbane this time

This just quietly and beautifully made my hot and tired old day.

Does anyone know what a 'state premium ticket' is? Perhaps a more expensive ticket from the State Theatre?

** For Sydney fans, and anyone who likes some travel, we have a very special offer available. We will be selling a premium ticket that gets you both a great seat to the State Theatre show, and also entry to a very intimate performance at the Factory Theatre in Enmore the following night. We know some of you want to get real close with WILCO, so now you can do it all in the space of two days. These tickets are very limited, and the Factory tickets will not be made available as a stand alone ticket. Get in early and prepare yourself for two incredible nights of WILCO action.

:thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

Great they are coming back to Australia - but pissed off they aren't bothering to play any New Zealand dates this time around. Was really looking foward to seeing them in Auckland and Wellington again. Guess they feel that playing those 7 Worlds Collide shows in Auckland earlier this year filled their NZ qouta for the time being. :hmm

Great they are coming back to Australia - but pissed off they aren't bothering to play any New Zealand dates this time around. Was really looking foward to seeing them in Auckland and Wellington again. Guess they feel that playing those 7 Worlds Collide shows in Auckland earlier this year filled their NZ qouta for the time being. :hmm

What?? No NZ dates? Surely if your down this far you might as well keep on going. You guys must have really offended them or something last Jan....

I think it's a bit early to be making a call like that.

If I was a betting man, I'd say they'll visit NZ after those Melbourne shows.

It would be nice to know soon though - I'd make the trip over to Melbourne or Sydney to see 'em if they don't make it across the ditch this time.

FRIDAY APRIL 30TH - THE TIVOLI, BRISBANE

Tickets available @ http://www.lovepolice.com.au/wilco & www.Ticketek.com.au or 132 849

SATURDAY MAY 1ST - STATE THEATRE, SYDNEY

SUNDAY MAY 2ND - FACTORY THEATRE, SYDNEY

(available to State 'Premium ticket' holders only)

WEDNESDAY MAY 5TH & THURSDAY MAY 6TH - THE FORUM THEATRE, MELBOURNE

Tickets available @ www.Ticketek.com.au or 132 849

Tickets on sale MONDAY NOVEMBER 23RD

I have friends who will be in New Zealand about the same time. Here's hoping Wilco make it there too.

I've been definitely expecting a return to NZ for 2010,

I still think it will be announced soon too (please please please).

Anyway I'd consider flying to catch a show or two in Australia as well but apparently you have to reside there to buy tx!!! is that normal?

I've been definitely expecting a return to NZ for 2010,

I still think it will be announced soon too (please please please).

Anyway I'd consider flying to catch a show or two in Australia as well but apparently you have to reside there to buy tx!!! is that normal?

I've never heard of that. In the join up screen for ticketek and ticketmaster they ask for your country and give you many to choose from, so I don't see why there would be a problem. When I was buying tickets for shows in NZ I had to use a seperate email address, as each time I logged in it took me to the Australian site. So now I have a kiwi login and an aussie one. If you get stuck send me a message, you can always "live" at my house.