2010 Australian Tour Dates

I've never heard of that. In the join up screen for ticketek and ticketmaster they ask for your country and give you many to choose from, so I don't see why there would be a problem. When I was buying tickets for shows in NZ I had to use a seperate email address, as each time I logged in it took me to the Australian site. So now I have a kiwi login and an aussie one. If you get stuck send me a message, you can always "live" at my house.

Thanks for the offer:) I'd only followed the lovepolice link where they had that rule in bold caps, but ticketek looks to be ok. Sydney is more expensve than i expected, the other shows about what I thought they would be, funny that Melbourne tx are a whole 30c cheaper than Brisbane!

So i have a couple of hours to decide and get good tx

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the offer:) I'd only followed the lovepolice link where they had that rule in bold caps, but ticketek looks to be ok. Sydney is more expensve than i expected, the other shows about what I thought they would be, funny that Melbourne tx are a whole 30c cheaper than Brisbane!

So i have a couple of hours to decide and get good tx

The Sydney tickets are the Premium ones I assume, that includes the special "free" show the next night at the factory. Odd that they don't have two prices though, one for premium and one for normal.

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo got all of our tickets and scored front row tickets for the State Theatre

:dancing :dancing :dancing :dancing :dancing :dancing :dancing :dancing

It was one the most stressfree ticket buying I've done :thumbup

Loving your work Pez :worship . Thank god your internet was faster than mine, I'd still be waiting for the page to load. Got Melbourne too, now just waiting on Brisvegas to go on sale.

Hurry up May...

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo got all of our tickets and scored front row tickets for the State Theatre

:dancing :dancing :dancing :dancing :dancing :dancing :dancing :dancing

It was one the most stressfree ticket buying I've done :thumbup

haha good work, I was wondering if there were any front row ones left and now I know why there weren't any! After refreshing constantly for about 20 mins the best I could get was third row unfortunately, but it's smack bang in the middle though which is good. I've never been to Sydney so it's going to be a great trip :)

haha good work, I was wondering if there were any front row ones left and now I know why there weren't any! After refreshing constantly for about 20 mins the best I could get was third row unfortunately, but it's smack bang in the middle though which is good. I've never been to Sydney so it's going to be a great trip :)

Smack bang in the middle is good :thumbup . Third row is good too, I mean look how big the theatre is! We're actually on the side aisle, probably over in front of Pat. You'll have to come over and say hi. I'll be the one arguing with security over my camera...

Smack bang in the middle is good :thumbup . Third row is good too, I mean look how big the theatre is! We're actually on the side aisle, probably over in front of Pat. You'll have to come over and say hi. I'll be the one arguing with security over my camera...

I know they're good tix actually but front row is better ;) haha we will definitely come over and say hi. I'm so excited now even though the show is ages away!

I got my ticket in the mail today! Did anyone get a separate ticket for the second night? I was surprised to only get a single ticket for 2 nights...

Oh, did you order your tix through ticketmaster?? I did and received seperate tickets for both nights.

Hmmmm yes I ordered through ticketmaster and I only got one :( I'll give them a call I think

how'd you go with ticketmaster? i ordered through them and only got tickets for the state theatre performance - called them up and told me to talk to the factory theatre guys, but got nowhere. Starting to fret abit and it's still 6 months away!!!

how'd you go with ticketmaster? i ordered through them and only got tickets for the state theatre performance - called them up and told me to talk to the factory theatre guys, but got nowhere. Starting to fret abit and it's still 6 months away!!!

Oh no that sucks!! That doesn't sound right though, because I received both sets of tickets from Ticketmaster.Maybe you should call them again or send them an email and tell them that you know people have received both sets of tickets at the same time (ie. me!).

We got our tickets last week, for both nights. Front row of the Mez was the best Ticketmaster could give us for the State Theatre. Should get a clear view between the saftey bar and the wall!

Wonder how many the Factory gig is for? I hope I don't become the second person to get punched on stage by Tweedy, I just feel compelled to give the man a hug. At the same time, I need to stop my wife from throwing her undies at Glenn.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about the delayed reply, I managed to get my factory ticket through ticketmaster in the end. The guy I rang through to escalated to the event manager who sorted it for me. Keep hounding the ticketmaster guys they should be able to sort it.

Good luck!

• 3 months later...

Only a couple of weeks to go now!

Has anyone heard word of a support band yet?

I'm hoping there won't be one.. and that they'll continue with their super long sets

I was wondering/hoping the same thing. No mention of a support on the website. I really want to see John on an upright bass.

Would have loved an "evening with Wilco", but as a consolation prize Liam Finn is a pretty good one. Of course that means stupid Auckland will definately get a Neil jam. Stupid Auckland.

Notice the second Melbourne show has now sold out. I'm also going to the Nels and Glenn show, though I'm not really sure what I'm expecting, but I guess you can't go too far wrong with those guys involved.