Movie date with Neko

Awesome. All four of those are genuine classics. Speaking of Woody Allen, a few nights ago I revisited Crimes and Misdemeanors for the first time in at least a decade. Man, that's a great film--definitely one of Allen's very best.

So, if you're on a movie date with Neko, do you try out Boogie's popcorn box trick from Diner?

"A Face in the Crowd" is pretty fantastic.

Among my faves since I first saw it in 82. Griffith said he would never again play that kind of character again because he found himself acting that way to his friends and family.

Ironic that he's best known and beloved as a sheriff when his best performance was as a con man.

Must say, she has good taste.

I saw the segment plugging Neko's appearance on TCM's "Now Playing" a couple of days ago. This whole thing just re-affirms my infatuation with the lady.

Awesome. All four of those are genuine classics. Speaking of Woody Allen, a few nights ago I revisited Crimes and Misdemeanors for the first time in at least a decade. Man, that's a great film--definitely one of Allen's very best.

Can't pick a favorite Allen film, it's just too difficult. Broadway Danny Rose is up there tho...

"A Face in the Crowd" is pretty fantastic.

Patricia Neal was/is awesome and alluring.

"Face" is an excellent movie. Crazy scary to be sure.

(On a side note that has nothing to do with this thread I was awake in the middle of the night and turned on the TV and 12 Angry Men was playing. Why can't they make movies like that any more??)

LouieB

She chose (assuming she had a choice) several great movies to do. I found one of my favorite movies ever, "Hud," for $3 last week! :w00t

I spelled her name wrong BTW, it's "Neal".

"Hud" is a great flick and hearing that voice of her's is always a treat ("Hud" is great on a lot of levels actually).

It's funny, my oldest sister pulled out a well worn VHS copy of the Homecoming last week (holiday story the "Waltons" television show was based on), and freaked out when her tape machine ate it. Which reminds me I have to find that somewhere on disc. Patrica Neal plays the mother in that one.

Speaking of classics, I watched the Americanization of Emily for the first time the other day.

Fun watching an initially reluctant Julie Andrews pursue James Garner.