Bad Plus "Radio Cure" cover

Their "Comfortably Numb" with the girl singer was freekin' great.

I like it - I understand that not everyone will. It is pretty messy and chaotic, a bit like the lunatic edges of Radio Cure taking over the asylum. The buildup to the chorus is brilliant. I'd subtract the piano solo at two-thirds in which saps all the energy out of the song, but otherwise I'm a fan.

I like it - I understand that not everyone will. It is pretty messy and chaotic, a bit like the lunatic edges of Radio Cure taking over the asylum. The buildup to the chorus is brilliant. I'd subtract the piano solo at two-thirds in which saps all the energy out of the song, but otherwise I'm a fan.

Alright, based on your description I went back and listened to more of it. I actually do like the chorus part. I just couldn't get past the first 10 seconds originally. The best part though is that I started checking out some of their other stuff there on YouTube and I rather liked it. I might need to check them out a bit more later.

I'm a huge Bad Plus fan. I am in love with their originals, this cover is pretty solid though. I saw them live with the girl, it came across better in that setting.

Wonder if she was prettier, like Nora Jones, whether this cover would be better received.

Wonder if she was prettier, like Nora Jones, whether this cover would be better received.

No...if the performance was better the cover would be better received.

• 2 weeks later...

Yay, because they did a really nice version of this song.