East Coast Spring Tour 2010

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 at the ATL Fox left center orchestra row k and 2 at Ruth Eckerd in Clearwater dead center row k. I was too late for Durham, so I'll try again at Ticketmaster. My good streak continues. I can't complain. I was worried about going for 4 in the ATL. I wonder what 2 would have wrought? I'm a greedy bastard!!

The 'Evening With Wilco' in Royal Oak back in July was excellent. I'm expecting these to be even better what with the planning. Enjoy, ya'll.

See you in Clearwater, hopefully! I threw back row K and row F because I want to try my luck on Friday. :dancing

The strange thing is I think this website did their ticketing last summer and I had no problems then. Unless Wilco has gotten 100x bigger in the Boston area over the last six months, I'm not sure what the problem was. I'd like to cut them some slack and say their servers were hammered, but, as everyone's favorite Bluth likes to say, "COME ON!" I wonder how bad my Ticketmaster seats are going to be...

If I had a car I'd see them in NH or RI, but alas, that's the fate of a poor college student.

I guess the demand for the DC show was pretty big (Bethesda) because no tickets ever popped up for me. Just got logged out, put in waiting rooms etc.. Oh well, guess I will try with the rest of the people on Friday.

i think the demand is high...Wilco hasn't played a proper Boston date (ie, in the city) in a while. wasn't the last one outside @ the Bank of America Pavilion in '06?

I completely forgot, good point! Still though, the Lowell show essentially had all of New England coming to it and I remember getting tickets for the BoAP easily. Oh well.

The horrible nature of the Orpheum will be evened out with the promise of an extended/varied setlist so at least I have that to look forward to (and I really shouldn't be complaining, this is going to be my eighth Wilco show).

See you in Clearwater, hopefully! I threw back row K and row F because I want to try my luck on Friday. :dancing

Yay! You know that I'll be trying on Friday too! As Steve Earle said, "I ain't ever satisfied"!

You tossed back F? Damn, yopu don't play!!

Oh yeah, I love the Fox. I saw Wilco there in 2004. That Ben is something but I'm sure I don't need to tell you that. :lol

I decided on Richmond because I have friends there and they keep inviting me to visit, so this seemed like a good time to go. I usually go to Atlanta for shows, but my friends there just moved to Missouri. I still may go, you never know!

That's cool! Hope to see you guys in Richmond. Are Heather and Russ going?

Yup, they'll be there!

Yay! You know that I'll be trying on Friday too! As Steve Earle said, "I ain't ever satisfied"!

I was thinking the same thing.....I got F and I am satisfied for now...Of course I want to go for A...but it will be tough...I bet you have to have some sort of membership to the theatre...they have like gold memberships

I guess the demand for the DC show was pretty big (Bethesda) because no tickets ever popped up for me. Just got logged out, put in waiting rooms etc.. Oh well, guess I will try with the rest of the people on Friday.

I had tickets pop up for me twice, but when I went to the next step, I was logged off for security reasons or whatever it said.

:lol Well, I had promised myself that I'd only buy tix through the presale if rows A-C came up, and I'm sticking to it dammit! If row F is the best I can do on Friday, I'll definitely stick with those. :thumbup

I got one each for Clearwater, Durham, North Bethesda, Hartford, and Richmond. With the Savannah ticket I already have and any luck in the Philly and Pittsburgh public sales this week and Scranton next week I will be set for spring shows. I can't wait!!

bbop, did you create another alias? ;)

I got one each for Clearwater, Durham, North Bethesda, Hartford, and Richmond. With the Savannah ticket I already have and any luck in the Philly and Pittsburgh public sales this week and Scranton next week I will be set for spring shows. I can't wait!!

That's...almost $400.

You are a god among mortals.

As far as the GA situation in Miami Beach...I just talked to the guy at the Fillmore Theater and he told me that there will be about 15 rows of seats taken out to make a pit and the rest of the floor will have seats but still be general admission...sounds good to me, can't wait!

Oh yeah, I love the Fox. I saw Wilco there in 2004. That Ben is something but I'm sure I don't need to tell you that. :lol

I decided on Richmond because I have friends there and they keep inviting me to visit, so this seemed like a good time to go. I usually go to Atlanta for shows, but my friends there just moved to Missouri. I still may go, you never know!

That's cool! Hope to see you guys in Richmond. Are Heather and Russ going?

Hey! Doesn't look like we will be able to make the Richmond show, but planning on Md. and up north. :dancing

As far as the GA situation in Miami Beach...I just talked to the guy at the Fillmore Theater and he told me that there will be about 15 rows of seats taken out to make a pit and the rest of the floor will have seats but still be general admission...sounds good to me, can't wait!

cool thanks for the info.