East Coast Spring Tour 2010

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! Doesn't look like we will be able to make the Richmond show, but planning on Md. and up north. :dancing

Hey! Send me your email in a PM when you get a chance. I need to find out what everybody's doing! :lol

i had to sneakily buy tickets while in my boss's staff meeting...thank god for wireless networks :thumbup

Good lord, that must have been nervewracking! Were you on a phone or laptop?

I am now realizing that I'm going to have to try for the Philly general onsale from an iPhone from the beach in Mexico. (It's a rough life...) Is it going to work or do I need a backup plan? It looks like it's being handled by Ticketmaster.

Heh - I wasn't even thinking about them! It's all good!

I just hope, for the sake of rock 'n roll, that it's not a sit 'n clap show...

he he

Well it might start out that way.

But the place will be rocking by the end!

Whoa!!!

What an exhausting experience. Got two 6th row seats for Concord which is great, and then was shut out for Boston for a while. So, I gave up... At about 10:55 -- I tried again and pulled 2 for Row H/Orhestra at the Orpheum. Go figure...

I agree with an earlier post that a mail order program is a better and fairer way to do this...

Anyhow, I am totally psyched for Quebec City and Montreal in February and Boston and Concord in April. Also hearing rumors here in Burlington (where Higher Ground is based) that the band will play the Green at Shelburne Museuem again in late June!

Enjoy the shows everyone.

Oddly, when my husband put in his credit card info, the site took a while to process. Then a notice came up saying he timed out and to try again. He started on a business call, tasked me with getting tickets, which I was able to do. Then, he got an email saying he got 4! that is some weird, effed up business.

Speaking of not having any emails (no HQ email for me) or such notice, isn't it odd that there's no official listing for that Boston Orpheum show yet?

I've checked Live Nation, Ticketmaster, & the Oprheum site (which is actually the one in RI) and there's nothing.

Today they put up the Concord show on the venue site.

If I never came here, this would seem very last minute especially if I don't read the paper or check online for a favorite band of mine to tour my city.

Edit: Actually, Live Nation just added the Wilco show for Boston....BUT they mistakenly listed it as April 1st. :yucky

Speaking of not having any emails (no HQ email for me) or such notice, isn't it odd that there's no official listing for that Boston Orpheum show yet?

I've checked Live Nation, Ticketmaster, & the Oprheum site (which is actually the one in RI) and there's nothing.

Today they put up the Concord show on the venue site.

If I never came here, this would seem very last minute especially if I don't read the paper or check online for a favorite band of mine to tour my city.

Edit: Actually, Live Nation just added the Wilco show for Boston....BUT they mistakenly listed it as April 1st. :yucky

I have noticed that the email from Wilco HQ tends to go to my spam folder every so often. Maybe that happened to you -

Also hearing rumors here in Burlington (where Higher Ground is based) that the band will play the Green at Shelburne Museuem again in late June!

Oh man, the last show there was so much fun! And I didn't even check out the museum! The soundcheck alone was worth the price of admission...

Oh, that's right! Do you think they'll still honor that?

I've been wanting to go back to Burlington since then, just to go to the museum. I know I missed out. I won't be making it for this tour, but someday, Shelburne, someday...

Where you coming from..I will be coming from Scotch Plains only 30 min from the theater! YAY! :cheers

Belleville -- and no I did not move to Belleville NJ cos Jeff's from Belleville IL -- I did cos I could afford to buy there.

Bellevill's right next to Nutley & Montclair