East Coast Spring Tour 2010

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate myself for giving up row F in Clearwater. We settled for row W just so we have SOMETHING, but hopefully we can get some better ones sometime before the show. :ohwell

Methinks that you'll amend your pre-sale strategy in a future age. Is there an icon for ducking?

Forgive a smartass? See you there!

I'm perfectly happy with my level three balcony seats in Savannah. I've had my share of great Wilco seats. I've been first row, second row, tenth row.. Now it's time to see them in the balcony. I think the sound will be nice and balanced up there. Plus we have the whole five seat row to ourselves. :)

I have tickets for both nights at The Wellmont and I'll be trying for Philadelphia tomorrow. Got shut out of Strathmore today (which is only 30 minutes from my house :realmad)...well, I was up all night with a sick dog and logged in too late for tickets.

I woke up a wee bit late this morning and missed my chance to upgrade my Concord tickets. (I can't really complain about dead center Row R aisle seat)

It's a good thing that I woke up late because the site had you choose your own tickets.

It could have been bad for my credit card.

I'm curious to see if people fared better for this show in today's sale.

I woke up a wee bit late this morning and missed my chance to upgrade my Concord tickets. (I can't really complain about dead center Row R aisle seat)

i didn't realize there was another sale today (i guess i was thinking of Boston's date, tmrw).

hey, i guess i will meet you @ the show, then; my wife and i have seats 103/104, Row R.

i didn't realize there was another sale today (i guess i was thinking of Boston's date, tmrw).

hey, i guess i will meet you @ the show, then; my wife and i have seats 103/104, Row R.

Oh Jesus! That's going to be a lot of pressure to think about that for 3 months now.

Thanks!

Just kidding.

Do you think you'll be in action taking photographs?

Edit: Looking at the Concord seating chart it looks like Wilco sold out the show. There's like 2-5 stray tickets on the floor level.

I hate myself for giving up row F in Clearwater. We settled for row W just so we have SOMETHING, but hopefully we can get some better ones sometime before the show. :ohwell

Don't sweat it....I am sure something good will happen. I tried to upgrade today but bad seats kept coming up...I dont think I saw tickets even as good as what you ended up with. If you want to pay they have row F on Stubhub for like $150 per. Keep watching and I bet they will come down in price.

Ah this is a fantastic week. First Contra leaking and now my favorite band coming to Providence!?! I'm fucking camping outside of Lupos so I can be front and center. Gotta love general admission. I'm going to listen to Candyfloss and jump around now.

:lol Yeah, I learned a hard lesson. See you at the show!

I found your tickets at stubhub.

Section:MAIN FLOORRow:F 6TH. ROWPrice:$175.00 each Quantity: 2

Seller comments: 6 ROWS FROM STAGE !!!

Jaysus! :o :omg

i bit the stub hub bullet and bought a pit seat for the atlanta show. mostly cos i had more holiday pay than anticipated. i am a little nervous about it, but hope the ticket is legit. still gonna hang on to my pre-sale tickets til i am 100% sure that the pit seat is legit, but i couldn't pass up the oppertunity to be so close to the stage after not seeing Wilco for over a year and half. it was either the ticket, or an ipod touch, and i have a perfectly good ipod classic... say prayers for the legitimate-ness of my seat in row CCC! :hmmm

Don't sweat it....I am sure something good will happen. I tried to upgrade today but bad seats kept coming up...I dont think I saw tickets even as good as what you ended up with. If you want to pay they have row F on Stubhub for like $150 per. Keep watching and I bet they will come down in price.

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I'll try for some better ones as we get closer to the show date, but I'll be happy to be there even in row W. :cheers

I found your tickets at stubhub.

Section:MAIN FLOORRow:F 6TH. ROWPrice:$175.00 each Quantity: 2

Seller comments: 6 ROWS FROM STAGE !!!

Jaysus! :o :omg

Alright, I'm going to go bang my head on the desk now. :stunned

did anyone pull pit for durham. I got row c in presale. Maybe presale sold more then the normal 10% of venue.

Also got COncord and NJ during presale. I had to log out and start over each time.

Thanks Wilco looking forward to a few evenings with you.

Good luck! I haven't gotten confirmation from stubhub yet about the pit seat i bought yesterday, and i am freaking out about it a little... bad idea.

Thanks! I seriously doubt I'll go to Atlanta but I figured I would at least try and see what I could get. Not pulling anything too exciting so I guess I'll just go the Ebay route if I decide later on that I want to go (seems to be coming to that these days, with Wilco still playing small venues).

As for StubHub, I've never bought tickets from them but aren't they pretty reputable? Is there any way you could call or email them to see if your order was processed?

They are supposed to be pretty good. This is what I got from them.

Dear Sarah,

Thank you for placing your order. We have instructed the seller to confirm your order within the next 48 hours.

NOTE: Your card has been authorized for the amount of your order but has NOT YET BEEN CHARGED. You will be charged when the seller confirms your order.

Please review the information below. Thanks for shopping at StubHub!

Scored 2 for Philly at 10am. Completed the order and checked at 10:02 and they were all gone. They need to start playing bigger venues. Perosnally wish they were at the Tower this time around.

i just got 2 for the electric factory too. as much as i love the tower, i prefer seeing wilco with GA standing.