East Coast Spring Tour 2010

That would almost harken back to the days when I saw Jeff play in front of a handful of folks at Cicero's in St.Louis for little or nothing....my...how things have changed. :shifty

yeah, they played the Ryman 2 years ago. I guess it makes sense that the Atlanta venue is a bit bigger cos there are a ton of major cities within driving distance. I bet there will be almost as many out of town folks as actual Atlanta folks.

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, they played the Ryman 2 years ago. I guess it makes sense that the Atlanta venue is a bit bigger cos there are a ton of major cities within driving distance. I bet there will be almost as many out of town folks as actual Atlanta folks.

true....if there wasn't a show here in South Florida, I'd have had to drive up to Clearwater or Atlanta. Thanks to the band for getting this South Florida show done...we need more bands like Wilco here in the land of hip and hop slash pop. ;)

true....if there wasn't a show here in South Florida, I'd have had to drive up to Clearwater or Atlanta. Thanks to the band for getting this South Florida show done...we need more bands like Wilco here in the land of hip and hop slash pop. ;)

Yep...but I will tell you that with venues like revoluton and culture room we are getting some more bands down here.

Yep...but I will tell you that with venues like revoluton and culture room we are getting some more bands down here.

Yeah, it's true, both places have had some good bands come in, but it seems like we're still a little ways away. Hopefully things are changing and South Florida will become a lot more indie friendly.

• 1 month later...

Listed on ticketmaster

Wilco

Orpheum TheatreBoston, MA

Tue, 04/06/10

08:00 PM

on sale:Tue, 03/02/10

04:00 PM

additional tickets being released?

Thanks for the heads up!

Well, I tried to get a single ticket 3 different ways and nothing.

LOL.

just wondering-- any boston concert-goers get there tickets yet? i ordered when they went on sale on 01/06/10. show is a month away, still time before i panic!

I think I got my Concord tix (which is the next night's show) last Thursday.

I was surprised to not see my Boston tix in the same UPS envelope. I understand that it's 2 different order numbers but come on let's save on shipping.

So I called Front Gate and almost had a heart attack when the guy told me that my order was "Declined" then he said "wait no that's not right...ok I see it now." :mellow

He said to expect them before the show.

NO SHIT.

So I called Front Gate and almost had a heart attack when the guy told me that my order was "Declined" then he said "wait no that's not right...ok I see it now." :mellow

He said to expect them before the show.

NO SHIT.

:lol This is too funny. I used to work for Ticketmaster, and whenever I called head office for help, I would get similar responses, except multiply the incompetence by 50. I feel like I knew more BEFORE I called.

Jazzed about NH an evening with

can someone set me straight is Orpheum show also an Evening with

would be going to to Sunday in RI but it falls on Easter, Dam.

Also (newbie here) :unsure is there another thread for meet ups prior to shows...

thanks in advance

Same? Re meetups for a bite/ beer specifically NH

Is the answer in another thread unfamliliar w NH local scene a little help is appreciated(local spot for pre show pub grub and cold berr @ reasonabkle prices

The boston location for that is the beanton pub (steps away) nachos there are goodipook tables and cD box as well!

Any meet ups gathering prior to Boston NH CT

ty u2roolz

now for the 2cd ?

Any meet ups gathering prior to Boston NH CT

We're coming to Savannah :dancing :music :rock

Maybe we can meet up at Moon River. I'll check out the place... :w00t

I'll be in the front row of the balcony too!

Cool! Look for the late 20's couple with the two little boys. Their first Wilco show. :)

Yes were brave for taking them but it'll be a great educational experience for them. :)

My family and I are coming up from Jacksonville. Not sure where we're staying or what is close to the venue.

Were staying at the Thunderbird Inn. I wasn't sure about it at first, but it has gotten great reviews. Supposedly it's a "60's retro motel".

I've heard great things about Moon River Brewing Co. Unless another place catches our eye, that's where we'll be before the show.

They had me at this:

Skunk-Ape Stout

pint_stout.jpg

Were staying at the Thunderbird Inn. I wasn't sure about it at first, but it has gotten great reviews. Supposedly it's a "60's retro motel".

I've heard great things about Moon River Brewing Co. Unless another place catches our eye, that's where we'll be before the show.

They had me at this:

Skunk-Ape Stout

pint_stout.jpg

Maybe it's retro because that's the last time they changed the towels :-P.

We are going with two daughters, one 18 who's very, very excited and one 13 who's planning to be very, very put out. Fun.

We were toying with the idea of "tailgating" -- bringing guitars and djembe and picnic dinner and just messing around in the parking lot until showtime.

Maybe it's retro because that's the last time they changed the towels :-P.

We are going with two daughters, one 18 who's very, very excited and one 13 who's planning to be very, very put out. Fun.

We were toying with the idea of "tailgating" -- bringing guitars and djembe and picnic dinner and just messing around in the parking lot until showtime.

Yeah my kids are 5 and 6. It might get a little interesting with them sitting in one spot for 2 hours, but they love music and Wilco, so I'm interested to see how they react.

Tailgating would be cool.. We've thought about doing that, but have to carry-on the tradition of finding the best brews in town. :)