East Coast Spring Tour 2010

APR-04 PROVIDENCE, RI LUPO'S HEARTBREAK HOTEL

APR-06 BOSTON, MA ORPHEUM THEATRE

APR-07 CONCORD, NH CAPITOL CENTER

APR-09 HARTFORD, CT BUSHNELL PAC: BELDING THEATRE

WOW!!! :worship It feels good to be back in the Just A Fan section and discussing tour dates.

I didn't expect this this soon.

You know, I was reading the free local NH newspaper the Hippo while stuck in the 2 day weekend snowstorm and on the back they had a full page color ad for the Capitol Centre and it crossed my mind "What if Wilco were to play here?".

Then I laughed and said maybe. I have some weird type of Nostradamus thing with this band. I remember thinking how cool would it be for Wilco to come to my hometown of Lowell and then it happened like a week later.

I'm a bit surprised, happy & worried about these being pretty small venues. A best friend of mine loves Type O Negative and always tends to see them at Lupo's and tells me how small that room is.

Concord is so fucking sweet though. They're playing my state. :thumbup :badger

Good Luck on tickets etc.!

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Brooklynvegan:

"Wilco will play a run of 16 concerts in Eastern U.S. cities beginning in Miami, FL on March 22 and culminating in Pittsburgh, PA on April 11. The concerts are presented as "An Evening with Wilco" and will feature extended, varied sets exploring material from each of the accomplished Chicago sextet's seven studio albums. The tour includes concerts in Clearwater, Savannah, Atlanta, Durham, Richmond, Bethesda, Montclair, Providence, Boston, Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, and features Wilco's first concert appearances in the cities of Scranton, PA, Concord, NH and Hartford, CT. Ticket presales for these new dates are set for Wednesday, January 6 at 10 am EST via the band's official website, Wilcoworld.net."

DPAC!

Any of y'all planning on hitting Durham?

Great venue, too. I was blown away by how good Leonard Cohen sounded in that room. Nothing short of amazing.

:cheers

Possibly, but more than likely Atlanta for me. Thinking about Richmond, too, though.

From Brooklynvegan:

"Wilco will play a run of 16 concerts in Eastern U.S. cities beginning in Miami, FL on March 22 and culminating in Pittsburgh, PA on April 11. The concerts are presented as "An Evening with Wilco" and will feature extended, varied sets exploring material from each of the accomplished Chicago sextet's seven studio albums. The tour includes concerts in Clearwater, Savannah, Atlanta, Durham, Richmond, Bethesda, Montclair, Providence, Boston, Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, and features Wilco's first concert appearances in the cities of Scranton, PA, Concord, NH and Hartford, CT. Ticket presales for these new dates are set for Wednesday, January 6 at 10 am EST via the band's official website, Wilcoworld.net."

"Evening with Wilco" shows are the absolute best, you guys are very very lucky.

Do they still require passwords for the pre-sales? I'm shooting for the Strathmore show in Bethesda. Can someone PM me the password for the pre-sale for Wed, Jan. 6, if there is one?

Don't know yet if I'll need it, but if anyone's caught wind of the pre-sale password, I could also use this info (haven't received any word from the wilcoworld e-mail list yet).

Here's where I got the info on Hartford ticket price (Higher Ground is promoting CT/NH, as they did the Northeast ballpark shows this summer). I've got a message in to the venue to confirm, will let you all know if I hear otherwise.

http://www.highergroundmusic.com/calendar/show/3388/

Lupo's tix are mostly $35 ($42.50 for reserved mezzanine), so $35 sounds likely for Hartford as well.

According to this site Wilco plays CT tix are $35.

That would be a nice constant price to stick to, but we'll soon see.

HOLY SH*T tell me this is not an April fools joke! Two dates in Montclair!!!!! OMG! :rock

EFFING YEAH! EFFING YEAH!! EFFING YEAH!!!! TWO NIGHTS AT THE WELMONT -- 19 Minutes away, according to Google. EFFFIN YEAH!!! Taking that friday off so I can get on line!!!

I wonder if they''ll stay at the La Qunita hotel on rt 3?? Five minutes away.

BEST NEWS ALL FRIGGEN WEEK!!!!!!

EFFING YEAH! EFFING YEAH!! EFFING YEAH!!!! TWO NIGHTS AT THE WELMONT -- 19 Minutes away, according to Google. EFFFIN YEAH!!! Taking that friday off so I can get on line!!!

I wonder if they''ll stay at the La Qunita hotel on rt 3?? Five minutes away.

BEST NEWS ALL FRIGGEN WEEK!!!!!!

Where you coming from..I will be coming from Scotch Plains only 30 min from the theater! YAY! :cheers