Top Posters In This Topic

APR-02 MONTCLAIR, NJ THE WELLMONT THEATRE

APR-03 MONTCLAIR, NJ THE WELLMONT THEATRE

APR-04 PROVIDENCE, RI LUPO'S HEARTBREAK HOTEL

APR-06 BOSTON, MA ORPHEUM THEATRE

APR-07 CONCORD, NH CAPITOL CENTER

APR-09 HARTFORD, CT BUSHNELL PAC: BELDING THEATRE

APR-10 PHILADELPHIA, PA ELECTRIC FACTORY

I hope to attend at least all of these!!!! Is that wrong? OK, at least 3-4 of them. Oh. Man. I just yesterday asked my husband, wistfully, when we would get to see them again. And here they come. They are so attentive to my needs.

i am definately going to the philly show (only 20 minutes from me)..but my dream is to stay overnight and do both montclair shows too..a girl can dream, can't she?..wish i had wilco friends who lived nearby to share room expenses

and another great thing about those dates...2 are saturday, my day off and one is good friday a paid holiday for me. omg..

woo! Woo! Woo!

Very excited!

I'll definitely be at the Miami Beach and Savannah shows. Was planning on doing savannah as an excuse to visit my sister, and there's no way I'm missing them in Miami. The question is whether I can swing the Clearwater show. It's 4 and a half hours on a Tuesday night.

"You will soon be happy in receipt of good news!" - This was a fortune I received today! NO JOKE!!!

I couldn't be MORE excited! The b/f and I have been checking often but figured the guys were getting too busy, so we may have to wait until summer. He called me today with the WONDERFUL news! Hoping to make Boston, Hartford and Providence! An 'Evening with Wilco' at intimate venues! w00t!!! :wub :dancing :rock :music :worship :dancing

i wonder how ridiculous the pre-sale is gonna be tomorrow? is frontgate any better than music today?

I hope that you mean Wednesday morning?

I had no problem for the Lowell tickets, although I signed in to get a password for Wed and haven't received it yet?

:guitar

I hope that you mean Wednesday morning?

I had no problem for the Lowell tickets, although I signed in to get a password for Wed and haven't received it yet?

:guitar

damn, i don't know what day it is! :lol

are we supposed to get a password? i signed up and made an account, got an automated thing with the initial log-in password, then changed it

That is the best news in a long time....Will be at Fillmore and Ruth.............SWWWEEEEETTTTTT

Thanks for coming to South Florida...I will tell everyone I know to come to the show.

Yeah, Ruth Freakin' Eckerd Hall. Best acoustics around here by a long shot!

Wow, seeing a band in a place that was DESIGNED for musical performances...what a concept. :lol

damn, i don't know what day it is! :lol

are we supposed to get a password? i signed up and made an account, got an automated thing with the initial log-in password, then changed it

I don't remember. I seem to recall not needing one, but thinking that we would a la the old way.

I am logged into the site ready to go! I think the layout will change Wed 10am to buy tix.

Of course, I could be wrong. :mellow

And where's the official Wilcoworld HQ Email?

Anyone get one?

:lol It so is not wrong.

Thank you for the validation. I knew I came to the right place.

I'm really happy about this. But now I've got the Wilco ticketing frenzy going on in my mind. Wilcketing makes me so nervous. And especially this time - all the shows I want go on sale at the same time. What to do, what to do! Any thoughts on strategy?

Thank you for the validation. I knew I came to the right place.

I'm really happy about this. But now I've got the Wilco ticketing frenzy going on in my mind. Wilcketing makes me so nervous. And especially this time - all the shows I want go on sale at the same time. What to do, what to do! Any thoughts on strategy?

If you know WHO you're going with, have them buy a set too! That's what we're doing! :)

From Billboard.com:

Wilco Extend 2010 Tour Plans

Wilco, the celebrated Chicago-based roots-rock band whose latest album is nominated for a Grammy award, announced today (Jan. 4) a 16-date East Coast tour kicking off March 22 that will find the band revisiting songs from each of its seven studio albums. Billed as "An Evening with Wilco," the band promises "extended, varied sets" in mid-sized theaters. Tickets for all the shows start pre-sales through the band's official website, wilcoworld.net, on Wednesday, January 6 at 10:00 a.m. EST.

The spring East Coast tour adds to an already busy schedule for Wilco in 2010. The band is scheduled to appear as part of the 2010 MusicCares Person of the Year concert honoring Neil Young in late January, before playing embarking on a tour of the Pacific Northwest, the upper Midwest and Canada. The band will also play in Japan, New Zealand and Australia in April and May.

The band is also setting to work on new songs. According to Billboard sources, Wilco will record new material in its Chicago loft studio during the January break from the road.

In addition, Wilco co-founder Jeff Tweedy is producing a new album for fellow Chicagoan Mavis Staples at Wilco's loft studio in Chicago thoughout the month. Neko Case band singers Nora O'Connor and Kelly Hogan are singing with Staples on the new recordings. A 2010 release on Anti- is expected.