East Coast Spring Tour 2010

woo! Woo! Woo!

Very excited!

I'll definitely be at the Miami Beach and Savannah shows. Was planning on doing savannah as an excuse to visit my sister, and there's no way I'm missing them in Miami. The question is whether I can swing the Clearwater show. It's 4 and a half hours on a Tuesday night.

Is your sister at SCAD?

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good strategy but sucks if you have nobody to go with

What you do is have several accounts...

Open them all before the start,

each window (account) for each show you'd like to see...

First I try for the show I wanted the most, then the next...

Now if presale don't reap you decent seats, try on the next sale (some folks are lucky) :dancing :w00t

Does the Wilco site not work for anyone else? I go to the homepage and its just blank.

I can get to the homepage, no problems.

Oh my god, I get flustered enough with just one window and one account and one password to remember. This scenario makes my heart race.

Why can't I find anything on Front Gate about Wilco? Does anyone know if the presale is internet only or by phone as well?

Now if presale don't reap you decent seats, try on the next sale (some folks are lucky) :dancing :w00t

i agree with cracked and hooked on this one..my chest would explode,.its already on the verge just trying to get tickets for one show.

what i am gonna do is this, get the philly show ticket at presale tomorrow and then the day of the 2nd montclair show (can't afford to do both because i would have to stay overnight so i pick the 2nd because if i go to the first its over and done and i gotta go home knowing there is another one coming the next night that i could be at and...well you know what i mean) just drive up and hope for the best.

Yep. Studying film there.

Make sure she gets/picks a great internship site. It's mighty tough to find a stable job in that industry.

Friends of mine interned at MTV, VH1, Daily Show, etc. I chose to stay close to home and save on 3-4 month's rent on no pay.

I interned at AVID which was awesome, but I didn't get any free software like the last guy.

Feel free to drop me a line if you want any tips on that stuff. MA is a hotbed of activity as I'm sure you've heard.

I'm a bit surprised, happy & worried about these being pretty small venues. A best friend of mine loves Type O Negative and always tends to see them at Lupo's and tells me how small that room is.

Concord is so fucking sweet though. They're playing my state. :thumbup :badger

Good Luck on tickets etc.!

In case you don't know Lupo's is now a theater venue as opposeed to a long room with a stage on one side. B)

In case you don't know Lupo's is now a theater venue as opposeed to a long room with a stage on one side. B)

Really? Cool! :thumbup

Well, I'll still stick with going to Boston & Concord. I'll save my money for (The Summer Tour) :ninja

Just looking at the dates.... are they insane?? :blink

By my count thats 17 shows in 25 days, then they get a two and a bit weeks off, to turn around and do 16 shows in 21 days. Then they have 11 days before they have to be in Japan. When are they going to accept they've made it and get lazy? Don't get me wrong, I love Wilco concert, hell I'm going to all 5 when they come to Oz, but man they must get sick of it. After all these years of relentless touring, how are they still sane/married??

time to dust off that F5 button.

anyone have experience with the fillmore in miami? Do they have Pit or GA tickets, or is everything seats?

According to FrontGate Tickets:

March 22nd, 2010

The Fillmore Miami Beach at the Jackie Gleason Theater - Miami, FL

Tickets: $36.50

Seating: Gen Adm Floor / Reserved Mezzanine

Doors 7:30pm / Show 8:30pm