East Coast Spring Tour 2010

Wondering if I should get tix today for Richmond or just wait until general sale. I'm a little apprehensive about dealing with Front Gate. At least with Ticketmaster I know what I'm dealing with (and I get my tix within a couple weeks of ordering them).

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there was so much joy in this thread that I purposely held off on saying this. Didnt want to be the guy to rain on parades, and I am really happy for everyone, especially the Florida folks. But that being said, where's the NYC dates??? I have to go to New Jersey?? New Jersey?! :stunned

P.S. New Jersey?!

Wondering if I should get tix today for Richmond or just wait until general sale. I'm a little apprehensive about dealing with Front Gate. At least with Ticketmaster I know what I'm dealing with (and I get my tix within a couple weeks of ordering them).

Jen - don't wait! We got all of our tix thru Frontgate last summer. NO problems! :thumbup

According to FrontGate Tickets:

March 22nd, 2010

The Fillmore Miami Beach at the Jackie Gleason Theater - Miami, FL

Tickets: $36.50

Seating: Gen Adm Floor / Reserved Mezzanine

Doors 7:30pm / Show 8:30pm

yeah I saw that after I posted. Anyone know if there are seats on the floor, for those of use that may want to sit and enjoy the show?

Jen - don't wait! We got all of our tix thru Frontgate last summer. NO problems! :thumbup

Thanks, Ellen. I think I'm just afraid I'll screw something up. :lol Plus, I never liked dealing with the presales with Music Today so I probably am just thinking the two are similar.

Hey anyone know how far Bethesda is from Richmond? I'm thinking of just driving up there after Richmond. Why not, right?? :stunned

DPAC!

Any of y'all planning on hitting Durham?

Great venue, too. I was blown away by how good Leonard Cohen sounded in that room. Nothing short of amazing.

:cheers

I am. The Leonard Cohen show was my first time at DPAC and I was really impressed with the venue.

This show is going to be amazing.

yeah I saw that after I posted. Anyone know if there are seats on the floor, for those of use that may want to sit and enjoy the show?

Gen Adm floor...no seats on floor....and lower level seats will be first come GA (from what I read)...but Mezz will be reserved.

OK. I'm all logged in, I stretched, my F5 button works, I have a credit card and a plan: Hartford, Montclair, Philly. The only thing that can stop me now is if someone comes to my office right at 10:00 (or shortly before or after...).

Let's do this thing!

Good luck to all of you!