East Coast Spring Tour 2010

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got left center row KK for boston. I think i had better seats but accidentally clicked refresh and had to go in again. OOPS! Either way, the venue starts with row DD so this is about 8 rows :)

how did all other boston folks do?

I'm getting the message now for Bethesda that there's nothing available.

I'm not surprised, the Strathmore is TINY. I saw Glenn do a solo show there and am pretty amazed there is going to be a full Wilco show. The main ticket sale day will sell out just as quickly.

I got Row D for the Fox in Atlanta.

I screwed up i had pit seats and for soem reason i thought they were up top in the mezzanine so iwent back and got more tickets and when i did they were not pit seats.

d'oh!

oh well I'm happy to have tickets.

Cost was 35 dollars

13.50 service fee for three tickets

I chose ground ups delivery for 8.50

total cost 127 for 3 tickets. not bad

So, I sit for 15 minutes pressing F5, they put me in the waiting room, they log me out, I try two more times, and finally told they're sold out. I don't know what I could have possibly done to actually get into the system on time.

Please tell me the sale to the general public isn't going to go this quick. I just want to get in the building. I don't care where I sit. :ohwell

So this is new. As is my standard protocol for presale ticketing, I went to the website at 9:50 and started to refresh the page every minute. Frontgate let me in at 9:58, and upon clicking the "Buy" link for Boston I was kicked out into a virtual waiting room. No big deal, right? At 10:00 I'm let back in...only to find that nearly all Boston tickets have magically vanished leaving only singles (I need a pair). No pairs...anywhere. I know this isn't worth the time to get angry, but it is a bit frustrating.

It's the Orpheum. That place is cursed.

Lupo's Row A!! Haven't seen a seating chart, but that sure sounds good.

Were your tickets 42.50? Mine said row s balcony, but Lupo's website says that the first ten rows of the balcony are their only reserved Mez seats, I'm a bit confused, I hope I didnt spend more $ on balcony seats...

omg. I had tickets on the presale and the stupid website signed me off?!!! it said something like, "thank you, your tickets have been purchased and we're experiencing high volumes of people so we signed you off." but the catch is I never entered my credit card info in so the tickets were never purchased. low and behold, 1 ticket was left when I was finally able to get through all of the security barricades and sign on screens. guess I'll be flying solo to the Durham show. got center orchestra row R which is pretty good.

So, I sit for 15 minutes pressing F5, they put me in the waiting room, they log me out, I try two more times, and finally told they're sold out. I don't know what I could have possibly done to actually get into the system on time.

Please tell me the sale to the general public isn't going to go this quick. I just want to get in the building. I don't care where I sit. :ohwell

My sentiments exactly. It had to be fate that Wilco is going to be playing the region I just moved to, after playing the region I just moved from about a month after it happened.