East Coast Spring Tour 2010

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone see any Boston tickets as of 10:17?

I only saw an option to buy 1 then no option?

Unless they're leaked out in about half an hour, I think Boston's cooked. I'm actually kind of PO'ed right now, this has to be the worst ticketing provider in history; I was logged out at least five times merely for clicking "Choose By Section" and/or trying to buy them. Between that and some people being charged $10 for shipping, I never thought I'd say this, but at least Ticketmaster doesn't pull shennanigans this bad.

Has anyone tried Miami yet? They have either Mezzanine or GA, which I assume is General. Am I correct that GA is better for folks that want to be on the lower level?

Got GA....I think from what I read that all Lowe lever will be GA and Mezz will be reserved.

They have standing GA in front then seats back around 30-40 feet.

BTW...I got Row F at Ruck Eckerd....sweet

I went all out.....Got section D Orchestra at Hartford, row Q, my first choice.

Then I tried for Providence and got Balcony Right Center row Q.

For the hell of it I tried Montclair April 2 and got balcony standing room.

I figure you only live once so why not Wilco three times in one week. See you there.

God, I need a smoke after all that.

Hartford tickets were up at 9:58 and I got 4 but I can't understand where they are. They say Orchestra Level, Presale Section D, Row F, 209-212. But looking at the seating chart, I can't place that:

Bushnell Seating Chart

Also got 2 GA for Montclair Saturday. No luck with Philly.

Whoo! Whoowhoo!

section D looks to be the third section from the bottom on that page. looks to be the middle section after the pit up front. for what its worth-- that is the worst seating chart of all time. why wouldn't they have a diagram of the floor plan?

i think this may be more helpful: http://intl.ticketseating.com/maps/450w/3144-mortensen-hall-bushnell-theatre-end-stage.jpg

Unless they're leaked out in about half an hour, I think Boston's cooked. I'm actually kind of PO'ed right now, this has to be the worst ticketing provider in history; I was logged out at least five times merely for clicking "Choose By Section" and/or trying to buy them. Between that and some people being charged $10 for shipping, I never thought I'd say this, but at least Ticketmaster doesn't pull shennanigans this bad.

Same thing happened to me. I was being "logged out" for security purposes? :mellow

Only once did I get to see it done by seats and by price, so I finally got to see the words : sold out.

Do you know Lupos well? I'm a bit concerned because clearly Lupos site says reserved mezzanine are $42.50, & that is what I paid, but my email says "Balcony Presale Right Center Row S" Thoughts? I hope it just says balcony & isnt lol

We both looked at the seating chart. It said he got Right Center, Row A, Seats 5 thru 8. So to us it looks like we're ALL set. I don't know what he paid as we're not together at the moment. I think you're good. It sounds like you're in the same section as us! :thumbup

I just hope everyone isn't sitting on their butt the whole time at the Strathmore/DC show. Seems like a nice/semi uppity theater...

It's the home of the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra, so it is pretty upscale. I've only been once--took my then-three-year-old son to see Laurie Berkner (who puts on a very good show, BTW). I scored Right Orchestra row E--I'm all the way over on Nels' side, but should have a good view.

Yeah it is general admission balcony first come first served...There is no bad seat in the place though! I will be there both nights on the floor!!

Thanks for the info. I went with the Saturday show so I could get there early for that reason. I almost went with the floor but then I run the risk of my wife not being able to see anything.... and these tickets are a birthday present for her.

I just hope everyone isn't sitting on their butt the whole time at the Strathmore/DC show. Seems like a nice/semi uppity theater...

That's what I thought when I looked at the venue website. Hmm.

4 at the ATL Fox left center orchestra row k and 2 at Ruth Eckerd in Clearwater dead center row k. I was too late for Durham, so I'll try again at Ticketmaster. My good streak continues. I can't complain. I was worried about going for 4 in the ATL. I wonder what 2 would have wrought? I'm a greedy bastard!!

The 'Evening With Wilco' in Royal Oak back in July was excellent. I'm expecting these to be even better what with the planning. Enjoy, ya'll.

God, I need a smoke after all that.

Hartford tickets were up at 9:58 and I got 4 but I can't understand where they are. They say Orchestra Level, Presale Section D, Row F, 209-212. But looking at the seating chart, I can't place that:

Bushnell Seating Chart

Also got 2 GA for Montclair Saturday. No luck with Philly.

Whoo! Whoowhoo!

scroll down to the orch layout

center orch section

you are 10th row on the right aisle

actually you are right behind me Im row E seat 211

I got a single (I will be there for business and just decided to grab a ticket)

We both looked at the seating chart. It said he got Right Center, Row A, Seats 5 thru 8. So to us it looks like we're ALL set. I don't know what he paid as we're not together at the moment. I think you're good. It sounds like you're in the same section as us! :thumbup

oh cool, the fact my email said "balcony" kind of concerns me. I'm fine with any seat to a Wilco show, but I just don't want to have over paid, thx

4 at the ATL Fox left center orchestra row k and 2 at Ruth Eckerd in Clearwater dead center row k. I was too late for Durham, so I'll try again at Ticketmaster. My good streak continues. I can't complain. I was worried about going for 4 in the ATL. I wonder what 2 would have wrought? I'm a greedy bastard!!

The 'Evening With Wilco' in Royal Oak back in July was excellent. I'm expecting these to be even better what with the planning. Enjoy, ya'll.

well, dang. If I'd known you were going to Atlanta, I would've tried for tix. Too late now, as I've decided to go north. :D

section D looks to be the third section from the bottom on that page. looks to be the middle section after the pit up front. for what its worth-- that is the worst seating chart of all time. why wouldn't they have a diagram of the floor plan?

i think this may be more helpful: http://intl.ticketseating.com/maps/450w/3144-mortensen-hall-bushnell-theatre-end-stage.jpg

Now I get it! Thanks! So, 6th row center behind the pit? I can totally handle that. I always get so lucky with seats on the aisle. Sweet. We will be bringing my 10 and 15 year old nephews.

Having Wilco shows to look forward to is one of my favorite parts life.

the automatic "logging out", is fucking ridiculous. WTF? does Wilco management really know about this rinky dink ticket co operates?

Agreed. I'm glad their doing a presale but this method sucks. They should do what the Grateful Dead did.....go old fashioned mail order. You send them money, and the send you tickets. And very cool looking tickets too!

oh cool, the fact my email said "balcony" kind of concerns me. I'm fine with any seat to a Wilco show, but I just don't want to have over paid, thx

I think you're good. If I find out any different, I'll send you an email. And you're welcome! :)