Wilco PreSales

Don't give up early. If it says there are no tickets at 10:01, that doesn't mean you won't get a pair at 10:08 or 10:15. Keep trying. And be patient if you do get tickets. It takes forever for them to ship them. I still don't have my Ottawa tickets that I ordered about 2 months ago (luckily the show isn't for over a month).

Good luck.

Don't give up early. If it says there are no tickets at 10:01, that doesn't mean you won't get a pair at 10:08 or 10:15. Keep trying. And be patient if you do get tickets. It takes forever for them to ship them. I still don't have my Ottawa tickets that I ordered about 2 months ago (luckily the show isn't for over a month).

Good luck.

This is good advice. Also, be aware that presales don't necessarily have the best seats, so if you don't like the seats that come up, you might wait for the regular sale and do better. The Strathmore show will almost certainly sell out, but probably not immediately. It won't all go in under 4 minutes like a 9:30 show does.

Good luck.

That was the most fucked up presale I've ever seen. Boo hiss to the new company.

agreed. frontgate kept on signing me out for my own security. so considerate of them...

now i dont have my philly tix. gaaa.

Yeah, I kept getting signed out for security purposes. Luckily, the venue that I plan to go to is usually slow to sell out even for pretty popular acts. The only problem is I have a weekly meeting when tix go on sale on Friday. Might have to take a half day just to secure tickets. Blah!

Anyone else seeing them in Clearwater, FL? Have any luck with presale?

I was able to get tickets to Clearwater this AM. First time I had used frontgate and agree was somewhat of a pain in the ass. I had tickets around 20 - 21 rows back and said, hell with it, I'll take them. Can always sell them if I find better ones. Then when I went to pay, noticed I had used a nickname and cell number on my account and they used that as my billing info. I didn't see a quick way to fix that. Since that didn't match my card, was afraid it wouldn't process. So I opened another browser and quickly created another account using my proper name and home phone number. When I went to purchase with that account, I got tickets 11 rows back. I may still try to do a little better on Friday. My sons are both big fans too. Oldest saw them with me in Jacksonville last year but we had crap seats. My youngest has never seen them so want to try to get a little closer. Wife and I saw them in Dallas in October and think I may have converted her into a fan so should be a fun night.

agreed. frontgate kept on signing me out for my own security. so considerate of them...

now i dont have my philly tix. gaaa.

me too. I was so pissed. I was'nt even in for a minute when they logged me out. I emailed them to complain....they said when you try too many times (unsuccessfully) you get logged out.

I how I have better luck on Friday....(Montclair, n.j. shows)

good luck to you all

larryt NYC

300_76094.jpg

I emailed them to complain....they said when you try too many times (unsuccessfully) you get logged out.

My feelings on Front Gate are no secret, but that's a bunch of crap. If you try once unsuccessfully, you get logged out. if you empty your cart, you get logged out. If you successfully purchase tickets for one show, you get logged out. If you glance at the screen and Front Gate doesn't like the expression on your face, you get logged out.

My feelings on Front Gate are no secret, but that's a bunch of crap. If you try once unsuccessfully, you get logged out. if you empty your cart, you get logged out. If you successfully purchase tickets for one show, you get logged out. If you glance at the screen and Front Gate doesn't like the expression on your face, you get logged out.

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball!

I got four for Hartford.

Anybody know how to tell where the seats are? It just said Section Presale D

Check your confirmation it should say either Balcony, Mezzanine or Orchestra. Either way you're definitely in the middle of the whole theater since you're in Section D.

Here's the seating chart:

http://www.bushnell.org/index.cgi/9754

I agree. I've only bought tickets from them a couple of times now, but it was not a good experience. :hmm

Check your confirmation it should say either Balcony, Mezzanine or Orchestra. Either way you're definitely in the middle of the whole theater since you're in Section D.

Here's the seating chart:

http://www.bushnell.org/index.cgi/9754

I ended up in the orchestra pit by some act of divine providence. I logged in a little early, like 9:50, went to the show and it let me buy them at 9:55 for some reason.