Madison webcast

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great rollicking finish!! and i use "rollicking" in the best possible way. :pirate

dude, leave the pudding spill. we'll let the dog take care of it.

it's only 9pm on the west coast. more beer! and maybe some "kicking television!"

Donna, you need any help cleaning up? I think I may have spilled some pudding on your ottoman... sorry 'bout that.

Oh that was your pudding? I thought I did that. I see we don't need to worry about leftover jello shots. I'd better get ahold of mpolak....I may have forgotten to tell him that new moderators clean up after all virtual parties. :monkey

I am recording the Webcast now with AudioHIjack Pro. It's streaming onto my computer in AIFF format, whatever that means. It should be a pretty nice copy if anyone wants it later. Getting the opener, Califone, too, though I started a minute late or so. Sounds really great.

Paulcalypse - I would LOVE to have this show. I just came from it and it was wonderful. My neighbor/baby-sitter tried to record it for us, but I guess our internet connection was too slow - it sounds really choppy. Any chance you'll share this with the owl and bear wilco archive? (http://www.owlandbear.com/wilco-archive/)

Otherwise, I'd love to get CDs burned - just let me know what I can do to make it easy and convenient for you (sending blank discs, etc.)

I'm sooo glad someone was able to capture the show!

You are missing One Wing between IATTBYH & Shot.

How do I know that? Well, I'm being a real geek by making an iTunes playlist (of live tracks) as the show goes along. :blush

Were you able to record the show? I just came from it - absolutely wonderful - and would love to get a copy of the live Web cast recording. Any help would be appreciated.

Were you able to record the show? I just came from it - absolutely wonderful - and would love to get a copy of the live Web cast recording. Any help would be appreciated.

Actually, I didn't record it. I was using other live recordings of tracks to keep up with the setlist on my iTunes.

I'm sure once it gets to the Roadcase, it will be easier to get.