Wilco -- 2/21/10, East Lansing, MI

Yes, what a treat Summerteeth was/always is -- that's twice for me in a year! Also good to hear John and, like the maybe-little-bit-slower Passenger Side, a much slower Should've Been In Love, which was very nice. Absolutely love Hoodoo, especially when they pair it with I'm a Wheel, like they did at the legendary Royal Oak show last summer. They spoiled us with that show, but last night was a good one and now I'm so tempted to make a trip to Scranton next month.

We took our daughters, ages 10 & 13, to the show. It was their first real concert and my 13 year old thought it was the greatest thing ever. It's not easy explaining to her how if you multiply this show by 10 you get the Royal Oak show. My 10 year old was not feeling that great to start with, and was a little unimpressed, she'll come around though.

I thought the sound was great. It was our first time in the Balcony and it's really not for me, everyone just sat there, wtf?

The worse part about the evening is I now have to shell out twice as much per show because the kids have said they are looking forward to the next one.

I thought the sound was great. It was our first time in the Balcony and it's really not for me, everyone just sat there, wtf?

I was in the balcony as well, since they were the only seats left when be got our tickets and I was really disappointed by the crowd up there. No was seemed really into the show. The woman in the row in front of me kept giving me a dirty look because I was singing. I was also really disappointed at how the entire audience didn't seem to be familiar with "Summer Teeth."

I thought this show was almost as good as the Royal Oak show. They didn't play for three and a half hours, but hearing stuff like "Passenger Side" and "Candyfloss" made it almost as good. I was so excited when they started playing Candyfloss. I've seen them four times and have been waiting to hear it!

32? How? I counted 27, but counting "nothing at all" at the end of that streak would make it 28 for me I think.

Thought I counted right but maybe not. Anyway . . . what's the chance they'll play at least in Chicago this summer, since their latest email says they'll be working on a new album and not touring.

I was just thinking how perfect it was to follow "Red-Eyed and Blue" with "I Got You." Then I realized that's how it goes on Being There. Thinking back to the show, whenever a song was done, I started humming the next song on the album (you know you all do that when listening to favorite albums). In this case, it worked, haha.

• 2 weeks later...