Now Playing: March, 2010

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really dig it!

New Jason Collett sounds pretty great as well.

That Zeus cover looks like the work of Sheri Boyle. I know she, Doug Paisley, Collett and Zeus all hang out at the Dakota, and it would be cool if it is.

for the Colett - I'll have to listen then.

Kalle - Got a contact for you at Grooves for an instore.

http://www.groovesrecordstore.com/

grooves 'at' loveable.com. Alison and Melissa do most of the instore day to day stuff, I just suggest stuff, make the initial contact and then enjoy the concerts. Best to use my husband's name (Tim), he's the one that actually spends money there. I just create 'want lists'. Melissa is also a local booker for the EVAC venue. She would be good to get to know.

41TNTQ51R4L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

just ripping stuff to a hard drive and at the D part of the collection. Had to stop and listen to Hard Drive 25 or 26 times, not because of what I'm doing, but because it is such a great song.

That Zeus cover looks like the work of Sheri Boyle. I know she, Doug Paisley, Collett and Zeus all hang out at the Dakota, and it would be cool if it is.

for the Colett - I'll have to listen then.

Kalle - Got a contact for you at Grooves for an instore.

http://www.groovesrecordstore.com/

grooves 'at' loveable.com. Alison and Melissa do most of the instore day to day stuff, I just suggest stuff, make the initial contact and then enjoy the concerts. Best to use my husband's name (Tim), he's the one that actually spends money there. I just create 'want lists'. Melissa is also a local booker for the EVAC venue. She would be good to get to know.

41TNTQ51R4L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

just ripping stuff to a hard drive and at the D part of the collection. Had to stop and listen to Hard Drive 25 or 26 times, not because of what I'm doing, but because it is such a great song.

awwh, i love that evan dando record. Like most of his work, largely underappreciated. not counting varshons which was admittedly weak.

I saw Dando a few weeks ago, mostly solo electric but Chris Brokaw played with him for part of the set. He played Hard Drive which was a treat.

just finished:

51wijGYYK5L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

now listening to:

61JBSjNwD1L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Ryan Adams - Ryan Does the Dead. really good.

i put together a compilation called "Ryan Adams is Dead" and posted it on RAA. I wonder if this is the compilation you're listening to?