Now Playing: March, 2010

Broken_Bells_Cover.jpg

Not bad so far.

This one will just keep sounding better and better, I guarantee it.

NP: Coworker just gave me this (Page France and the Family Telephone):

10193-and-the-family-telephone.jpg

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just a heads up to anyone who downloaded the Broken Bells album prior to the last week or so... the original leak from a few months ago was a rough mix and has a different tracklisting. the songs in some spots are quite a bit different.

just a heads up to anyone who downloaded the Broken Bells album prior to the last week or so... the original leak from a few months ago was a rough mix and has a different tracklisting. the songs in some spots are quite a bit different.

Interesting. Should be getting my copy from Amazon in a seek or so.

Bobby Bare Jr. - Young Criminals Starvation League (hit and miss, but when it hits it hits)

Grizzly Bear - Veckatimest (I've tried and tried and just can't get it, at its best it feels like an unhappy Fleet Foxes, at its worst it completely loses my interest)

Evand Dando - Baby I'm Bored (a true gem, underappreciated, simple but meaningful)

folder-1.jpg

Joe Henry - Blood From Stars. A fantastic album from a hugely under rated musician.

The Big To Do from the DBT on the other hand....I can't even gethalfway through it and I have to abandon it. It just sets my teeth on edge.

The second album from Retribution Gospel Choir...top notch stuff, one of my faves of this short year so far.