Now Playing: March, 2010

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FreeEnergy_Cover_.jpg

These guys are on Letterman tonight. Looks like I have to wait until May 4th for the CD to come out? I still have only heard 1 song and it sounded great.

These guys are on Letterman tonight. Looks like I have to wait until May 4th for the CD to come out? I still have only heard 1 song and it sounded great.

correct. physical release is 5/4, digital was last Tue

Yes. I celebrate their entire catalog

really? first 2 Whigs albums are great (esp. the first), but this new one is kinda crap for me... sounds like they're trying WAY hard to be Kings of Leon yucky.gif

really? first 2 Whigs albums are great (esp. the first), but this new one is kinda crap for me... sounds like they're trying WAY hard to be Kings of Leon yucky.gif

whoop, didn't know they had a new one. only got Mission Control and Give 'em All a Big Fat Lip.

Now playing all the Nilsson tunes that I have on my iTunes on "shuffle".

It's a beautiful thing.

Just picked this one up today and it sounds great. It could have been called "Westerberg does Springsteen".

going back to the last record 'The Airing of Grievances' again today, i still prefer it by a slight margin, but both are damn good records.

137855.jpg

Big Star - Pick Some Posies and Let's Play (live @ Metro, Chicago: 1994)

I was going to listen to all Big Star, all the time today, but I just can't do it. I'm too upset.

I'm going to see Grant-Lee Phillips tonight, so instead I'm making it Grant-Lee Phillips day. Now listening to...

41X828WD95L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

41JDAJVBPBL._SL500_AA300_.jpg416H17E4P4L._SL500_AA300_.jpg51ncSvuX-JL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Blur - Parklife

Grant Hart - Good News For Modern Man

Supergrass - In it For the Money

I was going to listen to all Big Star, all the time today, but I just can't do it. I'm too upset.

I'm going to see Grant-Lee Phillips tonight, so instead I'm making it Grant-Lee Phillips day. Now listening to...

41X828WD95L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Saw Grant Lee Phillips last month...great show! Enjoy!

now playing:

dbt_art.jpg