TWEEDY SOLO ON SALE 3/6

Hi everyone! We are going to be doing our benefit weekend of Jeff Tweedy solo at the Vic Theater. I will give you all of the details when I have them....but for now.....the shows will be on Friday March 12 and Saturday March 13. Tickets are not on sale yet. I will have more information for you in a few day...just wanted to let you know the dates!!

xxoo

srmt

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like I'll be Chicago-bound 2 weekends in a row then - 1 for Robyn Hitchcock solo, then 1 for JT solo!

Nice!

Thanks for the head's up, Susan! :cheers

The 13th is my birthday! :dancing

Post-show birthday party! :birthday

These shows have become a great tradition over the past few years, so it's great to see them happening again. Last year's shows were among my favorite shows of the year and the money goes to some great causes, so everybody should try to make it to one or both! :thumbup

These shows have become a great tradition over the past few years, so it's great to see them happening again. Last year's shows were among my favorite shows of the year and the money goes to some great causes, so everybody should try to make it to one or both! :thumbup

Can you,PLEASE,don´t make me soooo jealous?

I KNOW I SHOULD try to go :ohwell

It´s a joke.Have fun :cheekkiss

Guest Runaway Jim

I think they've been $100/ea the past few years.

Yes, they were $100/ea the past two years. Although last year, after they didn't sell out, they did $50 each for balcony seats. And Jeff called us balcony-sitters out for being cheap.

According to TicketMaster:

INTERNET PRE-SALE

Start: Thu, 02/11/10 10:00 AM CST

Onsale to General Public

Start: Sat, 02/13/10 10:00 AM CST

"GOLD CIRCLE" SEATING ($250) IS LOCATED DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF THE STAGE / "MAIN FLOOR" SEATING ($150) IS LOCATED ON THE MAIN FLOOR DIRECTLY BEHIND THE GOLD CIRCLE SECTION / ADULT TICKETS ($100) ARE GENERAL ADMISSION AND FOR SEATING IN THE BACK OF THE MAIN FLOOR AND THE BALCONY.

According to TicketMaster:

INTERNET PRE-SALE

Start: Thu, 02/11/10 10:00 AM CST

Onsale to General Public

Start: Sat, 02/13/10 10:00 AM CST

"GOLD CIRCLE" SEATING ($250) IS LOCATED DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF THE STAGE / "MAIN FLOOR" SEATING ($150) IS LOCATED ON THE MAIN FLOOR DIRECTLY BEHIND THE GOLD CIRCLE SECTION / ADULT TICKETS ($100) ARE GENERAL ADMISSION AND FOR SEATING IN THE BACK OF THE MAIN FLOOR AND THE BALCONY.

damn last year i spent 100 and somehow walked in 30 min before the show started and sat 4 rows back from the stage, not sure how there was an open row but it was fantastic

i hope my fiance lets me spend 100 per ticket...although a feb 13th onsale does make for a nice gift ;)