Boston webcast @ the Orpheum on April 6th

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm bringing the laptop along on the pee breaks so I don't have to worry. Aaaaaaaand that is enough mentions of the words "pee break" for me tonight!

I'M WORRIED CAUSE I'M ALWAYS IN LOOOOVE!

im blessed with a good bladder, i don't need any stinkin *** breaks

No need to save this in FLAC. Although it sounds very good, it's a compressed stream, so MP3 is fine.

thats great..but if i did i would be all over the owl and bear

The future! 2010! Hah. But in all seriousness. This is pretty cool. Sitting in Minneapolis, listening to a Wilco show in real time while chatting about the show with fans from across the country. I think we sometimes take for granted how excellent these streams are. Especially noteworthy since this one has been flawless for me.

The future! 2010! Hah. But in all seriousness. This is pretty cool. Sitting in Minneapolis, listening to a Wilco show in real time while chatting about the show with fans from across the country. I think we sometimes take for granted how excellent these streams are. Especially noteworthy since this one has been flawless for me.

agreed. this is the 2nd time i've been able to actually get it to work, and it's amazing. these things always make me so happy that VC exists! ya'll rock! :wub

Amen to all that!

sarahC.

I LOVE that photo. sepia rules. pat has moves and poses that rise to the medium CLASSIC photo

thank-you :) i am so proud of it. snapped it on the last night of my CA jaunt a few years ago.