• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boston wont be a cakewalk for the CAVS, lots of savvy vets and one of the best pgs in the league. Also what's the real deal with Lebron's right arm. Anyone else see him shoot that free throw left handed at the end of that still close game last night? didn't look too good.

Ouch Cleveland that was an ugly loss. Nice to see the old Rasheed show up for the Celtics.

Damn, Rondo might very well be the best Celtic. His performance today is one for the ages. Excellent.

The Celtics look like they mean business this year.

The Cavs are on the ropes. Cleveland fans booed their hero last night and the end looks imminent. The Celtics look younger than ever, and they are deep, four players who can take over a game. No one else in the league has that.

Not to mention Lebron completely sucked. I'm not counting the Cavs out yet but Lebron needs to quit worrying about endorsements and going to New York and get his head back in the game.

Guest Jules

I don't understand why a young superstar would willingly go to a team and play under Jordan's shadow, especially when he has a chance to write the record books for other teams.

Other than the statue outside, there really is no shadow.

Part of the attraction for lebron might be going somewhere where he is not THE SAVIOR OF THE FRANCHISE/CITY, as he is in Cleveland. Where there isn't 46 years of title-less angst hanging over his every move. As far as playing in the shadow of Jordan, the Yankee ghosts don't seem to bother Jeter.

Guest Jules

Other than the 6 championships and practically every Bulls record...

These guys have egos. You're describing exactly why he does want to come here.

Other than the shitty basketball fans.

As far as playing in the shadow of Jordan, the Yankee ghosts don't seem to bother Jeter.

Jeter was drafted by the Yankees and has never played for another team.

I'm not suggesting it would affect Lebron's play. I'm just saying that there's recordbooks to write elsewhere. And I'm making the assumption that he wants to write recordbooks.

Guest Jules

I'm not suggesting it would affect Lebron's play. I'm just saying that there's recordbooks to write elsewhere. And I'm making the assumption that he wants to write recordbooks.

Other than the championships, he'd probably blow past any record Jordan ever had in Chicago.

LeBron already owns most Cavs records (yeah, I know the bar is pretty low).

well probably have a better idea of lebron's palns after the nba lottery tonight. pieces will start falling in place, though not officially for 40 something more days. Meanwhile is another Boston v LA series already a done deal? Odom played big last night.

I am falling in love with the Celtics.