Wilco Sydney (Marrickville) 2/5/10

I've never used etree but I'm more than happy to, I'll pop up the Factory Theatre show tonight.

I have to say I'm still buzzing off what an amazing show it was. I've been treated this year and have been to 5 or 6 amazing concerts already, Pavement, Faith No More, Tears For Fears... Wilco more than gave them a run for their money!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems a bit fishy, but if it is real, could be the best Wilco setlist i have ever seen (maybe excluding a few of the evening with shows).

With the added bonus of Liam Finn on California Stars! That is a setlist for the ages....

i went to owl and bear and saw it had the first jeff show i went to..2/26/01 from philly...tried to get it, it downloaded but didn't work, im obviously doing something wrong and i don't know what it is. thanks guys for your suggestions and help anyway

Thank you very much for this recording. I just went for a long walk listening to this which I needed so much today. I know I'm stating the obvious in a forum such as this but I really feel privileged to have seen this band the few times that I have. I have stood in the presence of greatness.

Yeah we had one guy there during Liam who seemed to be enjoying the show. In fact I saw in watching the Wilco show later on, seemed to have got himself off duty for the main event!

Here is the MP3 of last nights show for anyone who wants a momento, I'll be posting the Flac on Dime later for anyone who wants lossless.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HZRZBJJR

Listened to the show yesterday...wow. One of the best setlists ever. A great mix of stuff, and the Sunken Treasure-->Less Than You Think-->Laminated Cat is something I would throw together if I were making a fantasy setlist. I know this was something of a special show, but hopefully the band continues to take risks in the upcoming gigs.

Liam finn didn't really do anything except play d, c and g and fuck up the chorus lyrics...

glad to hear the song though

Well, his guitar wasn't capoed so he was actually playing A, E & D chords.

:shifty

i clicked on your flac link and i clicked download and i have no idea what to do after that..i guess im just flac challenged,..thanks tho.

It should go to wherever you have downloads set to go - then you install it. It is like installing Skype or whatever.

You need to find out where your downloads are going.

What time did Wilco take the stage at these Sydney gigs?

Both nights they took the stage just after 9pm and finished around 11.30pm

Two exceptional shows, with The Factory being something special

i went to owl and bear and saw it had the first jeff show i went to..2/26/01 from philly...tried to get it, it downloaded but didn't work, im obviously doing something wrong and i don't know what it is. thanks guys for your suggestions and help anyway

Hazel are you seeing the files you downloaded? If so check they are flac files by right clicking one and checking the properties. When you confirm they are Flac files you can either install a player that supports flac (I use Foobar), or you can convert to MP3 to use with itunes etc (Switch sound file converter is a good free option).