How many times have your songs been covered?

Personally, as a songwriter, I think that the absolute highest compliment that somebody can pay me, is to take the time to learn, perform, and record one of the tunes that I have written. The first time that it happened, it blew me away. And it continues to blow me away, every single time that I hear another cover. Sometimes the versions are amazing, other times... um... not. But no matter what, it is extraordinarily flattering to hear MY songs coming out of somebody else's mouth and instruments.

There are 7 out there, total (that I know of). Very cool stuff; even the not-so-good ones. But, this happens to be a pretty good version of a song that I have only recorded in ultra-lo-fi, myself.

Jesse Adams - "The Yummy Song"

And, this is a friend's band covering the very first song that I ever wrote:

Hammerlane - "Every Kane"

(Hell, on this one, he even copped my original guitar solo, note-for-note!)

Tell me of any times that you have been covered, and post the link(s), if you got 'em!

my band and another we're good friends with did a song swap one show, they covered one of our songs, we covered theirs. It was a lot of fun, really weird hearing someone else play our music, but it was a real cool experience and I can only hope for it again.