28 members have voted

1. 1. Is Nickelback the shittiest thing to ever happen to modern music?

This is by far the single greatest vote I have ever been apart of. No one can lose or feel like they didn't come through for a damn good cause.

I think you would get more traffic on this poll if the name was a little more catchy than "poll" lol.

But in the forum it just says, "Poll"

Hell yes lmfao

Sample lyric:

"A manhunt to find your own daughter

Buried underneath the water

Now they consult a psychic

Find how much I like it

And now I've found a little friend"

My guess is the band has a thing for this lady:

zelda-rubinstein-poltergeist.jpg

I think you may have forgotten a little band called Creed.

I'd give Nickelback second place.

Maybe a few years ago, but Nickleback has done the impossible and out-shitted Creed. I think Creed's break-up/hiatus hindered their shit-making abilities and made them into a joke. Nickleback has only grownin their popularity and reach. I am a teacher at an elementary school, and NB played a concert here in town a few weeks ago, and I have at least a dozen or so kids wearing their shirts.

Right Said Fred.

whilst they are shit musically, and very camp - they're actually fairly likeable, especially when i've seen them on tv not doing music.

back to the poll: u2 are shitter than nickleback, surely? they're that bad i think they need to be studied by science - they've gotta hold some answers on antimatter.

I demand a second option! Not that I'd ever listen to them but they're one of the few bands, Canadian or not, to actually acknowledge that there's other places to play in Canada then Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto, and Montreal. For that, I will always have a little bit of respect for them......... even though Chad Krueger is a total d-bag and the band makes horrible music.

Guest Ordinary Beehive

I'd vote "no" if I could. Simply because Train's "Hey, Soul Sister" is the shittiest thing to ever happen to modern music.

Maybe a few years ago, but Nickleback has done the impossible and out-shitted Creed. I think Creed's break-up/hiatus hindered their shit-making abilities and made them into a joke. Nickleback has only grownin their popularity and reach. I am a teacher at an elementary school, and NB played a concert here in town a few weeks ago, and I have at least a dozen or so kids wearing their shirts.

Point taken. Goes to show that I don't listen to the radio anymore. I tend to think of Creed and Nickelback as contemporaries.

American Idol and autotune are probably the worst things to happen to modern music.