Now Playing: June 2010

hey where should i start with Big Star? i've never seen a band so few people have heard of get so much attention by one site. i must hear.

Sometimes, I get jealous of people like this. You're in for a real treat.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All are first listens to purchases that I made yesterday with a Father's Day gift card to Half Price Books

21TGTQDAYVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg41-qbx50oFL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

51NZCX8CTDL._SL500_AA300_.jpg51u1FajSrcL._SL500_AA300_.jpgbest-coast1.jpg?w=296&h=300

Magnetic Fields - Holiday

Dan Penn & Spooner Oldham - Moments From This Theatere (live)

XTC - Nonsuch

Rolling Stones - Exile On Main Street (remaster)

Best Coast - Tour-Only CD-R

Questlove mentioned it a while back, when the album was first mentioned as upcoming. I don't know if they actually recorded it or not, but I would love to hear them play that song.

Don't know if it would fit into the album's sound, though. Unless they gave it a similar kind of jazzy arrangement. Either way, I hope they did record it, or at least play it live.

Questlove mentioned it a while back, when the album was first mentioned as upcoming. I don't know if they actually recorded it or not, but I would love to hear them play that song.

Don't know if it would fit into the album's sound, though. Unless they gave it a similar kind of jazzy arrangement. Either way, I hope they did record it, or at least play it live.

Zappa's wife probably nixed the whole thing.