The Holy Grail truly is the Holy Grail of reverb.... I absolutely love mine. I can get pretty much any kind of reverb sound I want.. Haven't touched the reverb knob on my Fender amp since I got the grail.

the Cathedral is the nifty stereo version cousin of the HG...both by EH...check it out... EH

and this too van amp reverb

personally, i prefer true spring reverb on fender amps...a new accutronics verb tank is around $50 i think, easy install...if thats what the problem is with the amp...

the Cathedral is the nifty stereo version cousin of the HG...both by EH...check it out... EH

and this too van amp reverb

personally, i prefer true spring reverb on fender amps...a new accutronics verb tank is around $50 i think, easy install...if thats what the problem is with the amp...

I was going to suggest the VanAmps Soul Mate jr as a possibility but I've actually never played through one.

p2_uq12d3a4r_ss.jpg

I like the idea of the control unit mounting on the pedal board and the tank being placed somewhere else ( in my case that would probably be inside the cabinet of an non reverb amp).

The Holy Grail has been discussed here before in other threads. I use one. I also use an Earthquaker Devices "Ghost Echo Reverb"

( which has a hybrid delay quality to it ). Both are noisy in line but work well for me.