"What a Fool Believes" cover

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV64MTaw7aE&feature=related

It's true.

From an entire album full of songs that ALL were recorded with nothing but toy instruments.

I think that I've talked this one up before, but I thought that I would post this here (I'm listening to the album today), just to encourage you all to BUY THIS ALBUM!

I will post another song from this album tomorrow.

You will like it.

Oh, and he just released his first song under the "Self" name earlier this year. (After a TEN-YEAR hiatus.)

If he's got more like this one coming, he damn well better release them; this is freaking wonderful!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXy_wxgIe7A

Are/were you a fan of Pianosaurus?

god bless you, dennis boyd

not only did p'saurus play toy instruments, alex garvin wrote some of the finest pop songs i've ever heard

fuck this guy and his doobie brothers garbage

pianosaurus is one of the greatest bands ever

i was lucky enough to see them in NY once opening for dumptruck and love tractor and they just blew everybody away. they rocked the damn place

the record, groovy neighborhood (produced by peter holsapple) is an absolute masterpiece

god bless you, dennis boyd

not only did p'saurus play toy instruments, alex garvin wrote some of the finest pop songs i've ever heard

fuck this guy and his doobie brothers garbage

pianosaurus is one of the greatest bands ever

i was lucky enough to see them in NY once opening for dumptruck and love tractor and they just blew everybody away. they rocked the damn place

the record, groovy neighborhood (produced by peter holsapple) is an absolute masterpiece

I've only heard bits and pieces of Pianosaurus, but I liked what I heard.

And, hardwood, until you hear the entire Gizomdgery album, you'd better hold your tongue, or you may find yourself eating your words. That was the only cover on an album loaded wtih great pop songs.