• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check the AMC website. It looks like they are at least streaming the first two episodes for about 30 days. Not sure if that will be true for all of them...

Nice. Ditched cable for Firestick over holidays. 

Check the AMC website. It looks like they are at least streaming the first two episodes for about 30 days. Not sure if that will be true for all of them...

Just checked the site, but you have to be a cable subscriber to stream the full episodes. I'm sure the shows will be worth the $1.99 Amazon charges per episode.

Jean-Michel Basquiat: The Radiant Child

Thought I'd watch this before going to the Basquiat retrospective this Friday.

We've been watching the 2nd season of "Under the Dome" lately and have been surprised to see that the quality of the plotline and even the acting has somewhat improved. I'm a sucker for Dwight Yoakum (he reminds me of Bruce Dern at his best) so sue me.

Bosch

Just finished season 1 last night. Good show, I hope they pick it up for another season.

we're about half way through.  really like it.  in the past year we've seen some outstanding TV:

Hannibal

The Fall

Broadchurch

Grantchester

Bosch

True Detective

Last Week Tonight

The Jinx

I seem to have similar tastes. Watched all of those except The Jinx. I'll have to look into that one.

edit: Ah, thought it sounded familiar: the Robert Durst documentary on HBO, I do want to see that one.