Now Playing: October, 2010

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Halcyondigest.jpg

Deerhunter - Halcyon Digest

I eagerly await to see them perform on stage tomorrow.

I saw them not long ago and they were great but it was before I was able to listen to this album. Now I want to see them again, I am loving this album.

Good choice JFF! i'm going to the GBV show tomorrow night at 9:30 club...can't wait!

I think that's their best album by a wide margin.

Have fun at the show! I'll see them on Saturday in Atlanta.

I think that's their best album by a wide margin.

Have fun at the show! I'll see them on Saturday in Atlanta.

my personal fav. is alien lanes...but under the bushes is a perfect blend of the old 'lo fi' sound and better production. i think my top 3 are like this:

alien lanes

bee thousand

under the bushes

51wbPMcHzIL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Now playing: Highway 61 Revisited. Sounds beautiful!

i wish i had the money to buy this. i'm hoping it stays in print and comes down in price at some point.

can't stop listening to this at the moment ...

511Nb%2BoU2xL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

the first of the bowie albums that's been given the deluxe edition treatment that i really love, and therefore bought.

anyone know if they're doing the same thing with low/heroes/lodger next?

i wish i had the money to buy this. i'm hoping it stays in print and comes down in price at some point.

the first of the bowie albums that's been given the deluxe edition treatment that i really love, and therefore bought.

i got a really good deal on the mono box set yesterday. bought it from borders and i had a 40% coupon. The box set cost me 70 bucks and the Witmark Demos were $11.99...i had to jump on it. As far as the Station to Station Deluxe goes, i definately want to get that. I haven't been able to find it at any of the stores, so i will probably order it from Amazon.

51oIug18vmL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Twinkle - Golden Lights

I've been playing that Bowie quite a bit too. Here's hoping they do this treatment with some other titles.