2010-2011 NHL Season

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, come on now, the NHL made the right call, we all know it. Time to grow up, and let it go. You put your finger in lions mouth, you're going to get bit.

Class act by Burrows to come back with that sort of game, and the tribute to Luc at the end made me smile. Two more wins, boys!!!!

EDIT: Anyways, I don't want to argue about Burrows anymore, after tonight's performance you all should be eating crow. Anything he may of done is not anywhere near as classless and Peverley's slash on Bieksa.

Right, because one guy did one thing, Burrows shouldn't have been suspended. He bit someone, which is something you don't do in hockey. There's nothing "class act" about biting someone and getting out of being punished for it.

And again: I'm not a Bruins fan. Peverley's slash was at least provoked, though. :)

5 minutes is BULLSHIT. Horton needs to learn to keep his head up. I feel bad for the guy, but that was his fault.

He left his feet at speed and raised his elbow into the jaw of a player looking the other way, seconds after he passed the puck.

No doubt Horton should have been looking in front of him, but that was an inexcusable hit by Rome. Interested to see if he'll have anything to say about it.

He left his feet at speed and raised his elbow into the jaw of a player looking the other way, seconds after he passed the puck.

No doubt Horton should have been looking in front of him, but that was an inexcusable hit by Rome. Interested to see if he'll have anything to say about it.

Boston just tweeted that he's moving his extremities. Good news.

As a Canucks fan this is good, maybe we can get Ballard in the lineup now.

I didn't like the hit on Horton at all. Rome went in way too late. I hope Horton is ok.

I do hope that Ballard gets in the line-up next game. I think he's a way smarter player than Rome, even if he takes more risks.

Seeing Thomas knock Sedin off his ass was pretty funny, even though I'm a Canucks fan. It should be an interesting game on wednesday.

I think 4 games is fair but the league needs to continue with this and be CONSISTENT in their suspensions.

I hope the Canucks make the right adjustments and take game 4. They seem to be able to bounce back after a bad loss. :yes