Playing a gig 11/6

If you can make it out.

It's the show where we say goodbye to my label.

50272_158853777466728_1415_n.jpg

Tonight.

Hope to see somebody there. Please let me know if you do come, so I know to look for you.

And, introduce yourself.

Have a fun show! Sorry to hear about your label. Huge kudos to anyone who puts that much effort (and money) into other peoples music knowing the return is almost guaranteed to be somewhere between nothing and almost nothing.

Have a good show. Hope you guys have a great turnout, and sorry to hear about your label. But now it gives you an excuse to start up Pop Todd Records, and we'd be glad to sign with you. :)

I think that I would call it "Up Your Butt Records" in honor of today's very popular thread.

Somebody did video some of it, but I don't know if anybody got any of my set. (I went on first.)

I think that I would call it "Up Your Butt Records" in honor of today's very popular thread.

Yeah! Or "Up Your Bum Bum" records. :yay

Whichever version you choose, I demand some sort of royalties. :stunned

Speaking of a VCer's live performance on youtube: has anyone ever done a thread for that?

That's something that I'd like to see, instead of hearing music. I understand that most youtube videos would not do most bands justice, but sometimes it's nice to see how a band or solo artist controls the stage.

No video yet, but someone was taking pictures:

39514_450568307862_542062862_5170321_3111568_n.jpg

The only video of my performances that are publicly available are performances that I am not entirely proud of.

However... PM me for TV footage of me with full band from several years ago.

At first I thought it was a D6 (my favorite chord -- so pretty). But upon closer inspection, you are correct. It is, in fact, a B minor.

The only video of my performances that are publicly available are performances that I am not entirely proud of.

However... PM me for TV footage of me with full band from several years ago.

This is one of the main reasons why I have never put my friend's band up on youtube: because he's never happy with his performance or one of the band members.

I have too much footage that is going to waste. I respect his opinion and will not put it on youtube, unless if he gives me 100% backing.

I use it to pretty much fiddle around with Final Cut.

So yeah, I changed the topic of this thread to reflect the fact that I have another show coming up on Sat. 11/6.

I go on EARLY, though... at 7:00.

46316_437042273207_774533207_5207384_8235383_n.jpg

More info and RSVP here.

Speaking of a VCer's live performance on youtube: has anyone ever done a thread for that?

That's something that I'd like to see, instead of hearing music. I understand that most youtube videos would not do most bands justice, but sometimes it's nice to see how a band or solo artist controls the stage.

Freaking great idea! I'd be in ti it...might even have a couple to throw out there. Start it up. J

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder that I'm playing in Chicago on Saturday, if you can make it.