2010-2011 NFL Season

Guest you smell like shit

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

How is it that H-Bomb Harry has not come in yet to post about how the only reason the Jets won last night is because they cheated?

Wait for it. I mean Braylon did push off on that last reception. I didn't catch it til the replay so I'll give the refs the benefit of the doubt. But I'll put the blame on the Colts coach. The guy is out of his element and was outcoached by Payton in the superbowl and now Rex Ryan. Manning should do himself a favor and dump the Colts. Here we go again beat over the head with New York vs Boston. The sports world seems to never get enough of this game.

I'm guessing the Patriots will treat the Jets much like Roethlisburger treats his dates.

Sweet fancy Moses Saturday was a DAY.

Freaking Seattle handles up on the defending Super Bowl Champs (now we won't have to put up with the obnoxius shenanigans of the Saints owner) and the freaking Jets beat the vaunted Peyton Manning.

Damn what a day.

So now Andy Reid can't blame it on Donovan McNabb.

Unbroken series of Playoff disappointmentes over the last 10 year and the common denominator is...ANDY REID.

courtesy of The Onion:

Terrible Seattle Seahawks Have No Chance In Hell Of Winning Playoff Game Again, Right?

JANUARY 14, 2011

NIB-Terrible-Seahawks-R_jpg_600x345_crop-smart_upscale_q85.jpg

CHICAGO—Though the historically bad Seattle Seahawks managed, despite a 7-9 record, to defeat the defending world-champion Saints on Saturday, football fans agreed yesterday that the team will be thoroughly demolished on the road in Chicago this Sunday, right? "Look, they have the 28th-ranked offense and 27th-ranked defense; they're going to lose by 100, or at least a touchdown or so, right?" said Bears fan Kent Palmer, adding "lightning doesn't strike twice, usually." "It doesn't matter that they've already beaten us this year and they went point-for-point with the Saints. Marshawn Lynch isn't good, and I can't even name one player on their defense, so, yeah, they're going to get destroyed. I'm, like, 75 percent sure of it. Like, 50 percent sure. Twenty-five percent." In response, quarterback Matt Hasselbeck assured reporters that the Seahawks are, in fact, going to lose.

Chicago and Green Bay (or pretty much ALL of Wisconsin, I guess) will be totally electric for the next week.

I don't usually write a football game into my schedule – even playoff games. But this one is gonna be something else, methinks.

Most sports interviews are so worthless and platitude filled, it's nice when someone shows genuine emotion.

If the Jets are nothing else this year, they are emotional! From day one of training camp up to the last game they played, In victory or defeat. They have been a breath of fresh air for me as a sports fan with their passion.

Living most of my life in North Central Texas yet following this franchise year in and year out for the past 40 years. It's only fitting, in my world, they win a championship in my "back yard". :dancing

If the Jets are nothing else this year, they are emotional! From day one of training camp up to the last game they played, In victory or defeat. They have been a breath of fresh air for me as a sports fan with their passion.

Living most of my life in North Central Texas yet following this franchise year in and year out for the past 40 years. It's only fitting, in my world, they win a championship in my "back yard". :dancing

they are a bunch of shit-talking idiots who out-played the Pats, totally following in the style of their boorish coach.

i really hate the Steelers too, so i hope for a full IR list for whoever plays the NFC team.

they are a bunch of shit-talking idiots who out-played the Pats, totally following in the style of their boorish coach.

i really hate the Steelers too, so i hope for a full IR list for whoever plays the NFC team.

With those comments you sound like you belong on the shit-talking roster of the poor looser of whatever your team that got it's ass kicked this season!

Ryan does talk shit and so do some of his players but it's shit talking with passion. :cheers

With those comments you sound like you belong on the shit-talking roster of the poor looser of whatever your team that got it's ass kicked this season!

Ryan does talk shit and so do some of his players but it's shit talking with passion. :cheers

shit talking w/ passion is no excuse for being an out-an-out asshole like Rex Ryan is (and can you give me an example of passionless shit talk? i'm having a hard time coming out w/ one). i will fully admit the Jets certainly played a better game than the Pats. if one game defines an ass kicking, so be it.

btw, i hope cromartie's playoff bonus can help w/ some of the child support woes he's had...he's certainly trying to become a founding father of our country.