2010-2011 NFL Season

Guest you smell like shit

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did you mean by this? The guy is actually really intelligent. No response, Crow?

Nah...dont' really care enough to engage in the banter. Plus, I don't really think that.

Tell you what I do think.

Maurice Jones-Drew (twitter muscles) and Tory Holt, Mike Irvin, and Deion Sanders (NFL Network assassins) are pure d punks.

Jay Cutler was sacked 52 times this year (you can thank a poor o-line and Mike Martz for that). He had the shit beat out of him all year long. He didn't give up. His body gave out on him.

He has poor body language and seems laconic. Big fucking deal. I find it absolutely unacceptable that players in the league would throw him under the bus without knowing what he had gone through all year or the extent of the injury.

From some little birdies, I hear that Hines Ward and some other Steelers have been availing themselves of the nightlife scene here in Dallas*.

*Remember...Dallas is known for its Strip Clubs.

From some little birdies, I hear that Hines Ward and some other Steelers have been availing themselves of the nightlife scene here in Dallas*.

So?

Steelers are staying in Fort Worth and with the roads in their condition i doubt your birdies.

Who cares? They're grown dudes, and the non-practice days of Super Bowl week are essentially vacation in a flashy new town. What's wrong with taking in that place's nightlife?

Go kick those little birdies in the nads.

Go kick those little birdies in the nads.

Ahh...hopefully Ben is behaving himself. (I take him at his word)

Who cares? They're grown dudes, and the non-practice days of Super Bowl week are essentially vacation in a flashy new town. What's wrong with taking in that place's nightlife?

Next time I see Donovan McNabb, I'll ask him. (Not a non sequitir...McNabb really partied it up before the game against the Pats)

• 7 months later...

The football fans in Dallas are a reall classy bunch.

There are actually folks here who a). think Romo somehow managed to fake his injury, 2). is to blame for every bad thing that has happened to the Cowboys since 2005, and/or c). should be replaced by John fucking Kitna.

I rarely listen to Sports talk radio here anymore (specifically the Ticket).

(notice I did the a,2,c thing?)