Jeff East Coast solo shows

Well, I think they usually get 10% of the tickets to release at presale and since bowery is under 600 capacity, that means less the 60 tickets. Don't know how none of us got any since it seems we were all on it right at 10 though.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Folks pissed about the Bowery: you've got to realize the Bowery holds, what, 500 people? Presales get about 10% of the venue. That's about 25 people who have a chance to buy a pair of presale tickets, out of everyone trying. It's annoying, but it's really just a math problem.

how is that even possible?????

Looks like a few family members, couple of front gate employees and some inevitable scalpers were the only ones to get any tickets

Got my two for Charlottesville. Orchestra center. Row F. Initially it said none available, but I tried again and it worked. $8.50 for shipping is ridiculous, but whatever.

congrats. You're the only person I know who got them. Those are excellent seats. I was supposed to be seeing Aretha Franklin there tonight from 2 rows up and she canceled for the second time

anyone think they'll add a second NYC show on the 5th?

Thanks.

I kind of suspect they would, unless there's some scheduling conflict we don't know about. Obviously the one night at Bowery is gonna sell out instantly, so it makes sense.

I was able to put 2 in my cart, typed in the security code, and it came back not available. Buzzkill!

That's exactly what happened to me!!!! I started refreshing the page at 9:59 - there is no reason I shouldn't have gotten through :realmad

Some nut job already has tickets listed on Craigslist NY that links you to an eBay page. Buy it now for $600! A steal.

I saw...how is that even possible? They seemed to have covered evey loophole to prevent scalping.

I saw...how is that even possible? They seemed to have covered evey loophole to prevent scalping.

If two people score two tickets each they can each walk in one guest or sell a pair...every show is unfortunatly scalpable Wristbands do though cut back on it significantly..

Only a similar note I completley forgot about the PRESALE! I am such an idiot (I remembered 5 minutes ago!!!)! Wish me luck on friday! :hmm

Wow, the ticketing system is really crazy. As I said, I got lucky and got 2 for C'ville, but that was on the phone. I had tried calling in starting at about 9:50 and finally got through on hold, and someone answered at about 10:02. He was only able to find 2 but they are excellent seats, center orch., row B, seats 105 and 106. I was meanwhile trying furiously to get more on the computer and my cellphone, but I had the same problems as everyone else--it looked like seats were available, then gone before I could complete the transaction.

I wasn't trying to hog tkts, by the way--just got lots of friends who want to go. So now we're going to try to get the presale for Paramount Theater supporters, which means $75 for membership, but we're splitting that between 2 people. I have a friend in C'ville who's going to go to the box office first thing in the AM.

here's to hoping jeff adds a massachusetts date :thumbup

I would highly doubt it considering that they just did a whole weekend of music there only a few months ago.

Granted it was on the other side of the state, but I think he'll skip us.

also, new wilco tweet:

total of 46 tix available for #jefftweedy @boweryballroom pre-sale this morning, 2 ticket limit means 23 out of thousands (?) got tix.

and there you have it

this will be a very difficult ticket to get period

its a very small room