Jeff East Coast solo shows

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just FYI, I know someone who works at the Paramount and he recommended that I not drop the $75 because there is only a limited amount of tickets for the member sale. Certainly do what you like. It is a wonderful theater and they could use the support but the majority of tickets will go on sale tomorrow. Just thought I'd pass that along.

Also he recommended buying online vs. at the box office due to the President's visit at the Pavillion tomorrow.

i scored center Orc too! Trying on a whim, thinking someone here might be able use the tickets i pulled the trigger. Now that i research the venue and flight cost from Dallas, there is no way i'm not going! $99 flight and a historic venue with Tweedy and The Autumn Defense? How can i not go? The Rock and Roll gods have forced the issue! :dancing

does anyone have any guesses as to how many tickets tarrytown has left? between the presale and their own sale for members, i'm thinking that they've probably filled most of the orchestra seats. i can't decide if i'm better off trying to pull a decent seat for that show or trying for bowery...

hope we all have some better luck this time around!

does anyone have any guesses as to how many tickets tarrytown has left? between the presale and their own sale for members, i'm thinking that they've probably filled most of the orchestra seats. i can't decide if i'm better off trying to pull a decent seat for that show or trying for bowery...

Tarrytown holds 900 or so and is also on a Monday night..I would think it is still the easier ticket vs a Friday night NYC show in a 550 capacity room...

Got my two for Charlottesville. Orchestra center. Row F. Initially it said none available, but I tried again and it worked. $8.50 for shipping is ridiculous, but whatever.

Hey Shakespeare, looks like we'll be on the same Row. :) That was my first pull at 10:00 on the nose. Kept trying to see if I got better tickets, but no dice. My shipping (USPS) was only $2.50 for one ticket, though. :dontgetit

Christmas is coming early this year! Hears hoping JT makes a swing through Durham or Raleigh. It could happen!

Well I signed up and became a member for the member sale.

I was a little late, but only the last three rows of the orch were available-so I grabbed third row balcony.

Hard to tell if they saved any of the orch for the public sale

the bowery will be a VERY difficult ticket

The scalpers will be all over both.

I think you would be lucky to get ANY ticket to either show.