Jeff East Coast solo shows

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got an email from ticketmaster saying:

Dear Jeff Tweedy fan,

Due to the seating area you have purchased your tickets are day of will call only.

Jeff Tweedy

Bowery Ballroom

Saturday, December 4, 2010 Doors Open At 8PM

What do I need to do?

Pick up your tickets at the event at the box office will call window, which is usually near the venue’s main entrance.

You’ll need the following items to claim your tickets; please don’t leave home without them!

• Your picture ID

• Your Ticketmaster order #[number]

• The credit card used to purchase the tickets

Note: The box office opens at 8PM.

Please discard any tickets you’ve received – they’ve been canceled and can’t get you in. And don’t worry, we’ve refunded all delivery fees in full. Please note, no paper tickets will be permitted into this event.

If you need anything else, we’re always here for you – just hit reply and ask us or visit Ticketmaster.com!

Thanks for being a fan!

Ticketmaster Fan Support

hope that screws over scalpers!

just got an email from ticketmaster saying:

hope that screws over scalpers!

Yeah, I don't see what else they could really do, short of asking a trivia question on the way in...:pirate

This is kind of funny to me, though: "Pick up your tickets at the event at the box office will call window, which is usually near the venue’s main entrance." You'll be looking for a "window" for a long time out there on Delancey St. (the will call is just a little podium as you go in, and there's pretty much only one way in.) :lol

I thought it was strange that some folks were printing out tickets.

Probably a bunch of scalpers that dont realize there is no box office.

Yeah I thought the ticketfast was strange because they said will-call only at first. I printed mine out and thankfully I have a souvineir if nothing else as we probably won't get pysical tickets as we enter the bowery...

How much you want to be that Obama will be at the DC show??

Who knows, but it would be cool. I just checked out the pictures of the place....very nice. And presidential.

Not to be a downer, but I'd bet $0. I believe they had a falling out post election. Wilco/ Jeff didn't do any inauguration events and there is no way Obama likes Wilco's music.

What do you mean with the scalper and UPS?

he's just pointing out that there was a shipping option, meaning they are actual tickets that are sent out, as opposed to willcall only, where you show your credit card and pick them up at the show. Doing it that way at least gives the scalpers a few more hoops to jump through, whereas sending out the tickets via UPS gives them NO hoops to jump through.

Sure enough, some asshole has tickets to the DC show up at ebay for $230 apiece. Who knows if they actually got them in the presale or are just speculating...

Ha! What does he think this is, a Living Room show?!?!!