2010 - 2011 NBA Season

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

went to the thunder/heat game yesterday and that was a great game to watch and almost playoff-like atmosphere. wish the outcome would've been different, but it was a lot of fun watching the back-and-forth of all the big stars making plays.

Blake Griffin is a freak, but can't shoot to save his life. Also, he looks like Hellboy.

He doesn't need to be able to shoot right now, that's for his later years when he has slowed down and lost some hops. Blake is not as "aesthetically pleasing" to watch as a Ray Allen but he is fun to watch.

He doesn't need to be able to shoot right now, that's for his later years when he has slowed down and lost some hops. Blake is not as "aesthetically pleasing" to watch as a Ray Allen but he is fun to watch.

Yes he does. He would be that much better with a shot. Look at Derrick Rose this year vs. last year.

Also, I think he was something like 3 for 12 from the free throw line last night. Had no chance on his outside attempts.

Look at Derrick Rose this year vs. last year.

He's a better three point shooter at the expense of everything between the rim and the three point line. His FG% from

Also, with regards to Griffin, he would be more dangerous if he could shoot the jumper, but then it just wouldn't be fair. He would be unstoppable.

Yes he does. He would be that much better with a shot. Look at Derrick Rose this year vs. last year.

Also, I think he was something like 3 for 12 from the free throw line last night. Had no chance on his outside attempts.

You are right, I was somewhat joking. But right now he seems to be able to do anything in the paint he wants. And his mechanics for shooting don't look that bad. I think that part of his game will develop just fine. In a few years when those shots start dropping he is going to be scary good.

He's a better three point shooter at the expense of everything between the rim and the three point line. His FG% from

My point was he is a much better shooter this year, and defenders are honoring that, which has made him a better player. I don't care what any over-analyzed stats say.

My point is that it has affected the way he is defended, which has made him a better overall player. Which is what would happen if Griffin could improve his shot. And I agree, if he does, it won't be fair.

Cavs lose by 3 to Mavs. 25th in a row. Watching I Am Trying To Break Your Heart with the sound kinda loud to soothe the pain.

Hey, they accomplished something no other team has been able to do...

31-26 at the break. w00t! Tony Allen has completely changed this team.

He is a monster on defense, he certainly worked the Nuggets over the other night.

Please just trade Carmelo already!

He is a monster on defense, he certainly worked the Nuggets over the other night.

Please just trade Carmelo already!

IMO, all things considered, that was one of the best wins by the Grizzlies since they've been in Memphis.

IMO, all things considered, that was one of the best wins by the Grizzlies since they've been in Memphis.

Must be nice to root for a team that hustles, plays hard, and doesn't give up.

are you forgetting about tony allen's career-high offense and monster defense against the thunder last week? that was a tough loss for me to handle...

i love tony allen. been watching him since he was at oklahoma state - he's got that eddie sutton defensive tenacity ingrained in him.

are you forgetting about tony allen's career-high offense and monster defense against the thunder last week? that was a tough loss for me to handle...

i love tony allen. been watching him since he was at oklahoma state - he's got that eddie sutton defensive tenacity ingrained in him.

No. That was a great win too.