2010 - 2011 NBA Season

That was actually a satisfying end to the season. My faith in basketball got a little more restored.

And yes Lebron, I will be going back to the sorry reality that is my life, but guess what. I have the same number of NBA rings as you.

Agree totally with the first part. And yes, the "decision" circus earned Lebron the enmity of many fans. I generally do not like rooting against someone, but if hubris is involved, I can do it much easier.

And I love the last part of your post! Let's hope it stays that way for many years.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got the bug to watch a few highlights of Jordan from the championship years here.

And you know what?

Not that it needs to be said, but nobody, and I mean NOBODY can hold a candle to the guy. No matter what you think of him as a person, as a basketball player, the guy was freaking untouchable. And he probably will be for many years to come. That is a once-in-a-lifetime talent. I'm just glad that A) I got to see him; and B) he played for my team.

Where is Captain Obvious when you need him?

I think he was refereeing the bruhaha between Speed and Louie

captain_obvious_RE_Evolution-s241x323-54668-580.jpg

Where is Captain Obvious when you need him?

Without a doubt.

I had just forgotten, because it's been so long since I've seen that footage. (I am not a sports junkie. Not even close.)