It's Christmas time!!!

Christmas came a little bit early as these lil' beauties just arrived for my first child, who will be joining the world a week from tomorrow.

Congrats!  I got that Wilco loves you baby for a friend when they had their first.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats!  I got that Wilco loves you baby for a friend when they had their first.

Thanks! 2 days to go...

⇧ 

I love the brown one with all the volkswagens piled up, nice colour combination!   

I showed that to my brother, and his immediate response was, '"Cars Can't Escape," right?'

Never thought of it that way...

Thanks everyone! Funny -- by the time we got around to ordering this stuff, they had actually run out of infant-size options in the Wilco store. However, we've got a big kiddo -- a potential 9 pounder on our hands, so the 3-6 M clothes might actually be worn sooner than we anticipate!

How funny, we got both of these this year as well. My third(first boy) is 6 weeks today, hence my absence. Maybe Wilco baby clothes are in more of a demand then they know. I wish I knew how to post pictures, the little dudes room is decked out in some of my favortie Wilco show posters. Most are cartoonish, 2 of them are the last 2 years benefit shows and would fit right into the hallway decor of a daycare minus the print and autograph. I have two older girls so my wife relinquished "most" creative power to me. I must be honest though, Louris and Olson seem to have his ear so far.

• 2 weeks later...

Watched this (of which this is a part) on iPlayer a few days later than the BBC broadcast it whilst on holiday and really enjoyed it. And what would New Year in eurolandia be without Boney M's Rivers of Babylon to see in the New Year. They still seem to be big on Boston's More Than A Feeling too.

• 10 months later...

I'm generally a "not until after Thanksgiving!!!!" person, but yeah, maybe it's the late Thanksgiving, for some reason I'm totally fine with starting early this year.  

My family (aunts, uncles, cousins, about 30 in all) do a big pick-a-name gift exchange every year.  My sisters dread it, but I'm already thinking of ideas for what to give different people.  I'll probably end up buying at least 20% of the total gifts given in the exchange, as per usual.   :santa

Thanksgiving is always the fourth Thursday, so it can fall anywhere from the 22nd to the 28th.  This year is the latest that Thanksgiving can be, if it was the 22nd, there would be a whole 'nother week of November, between Thanksgiving and Christmas.