Post a link of yourself playing a Wilco cover

Hmm.. Possibly full band. Or acoustic.. Not quite sure yet. Depends on which song I do.

I request one of these: Outtasite; I Got You; Can't Stand It; How to Fight Loneliness; ELT; Radio Cure; Pot Kettle Black; At Least That's What You Said; Theologians; One Wing.

Radio Cure was the first one that came to me. Easy one, right!

I request one of these: Outtasite; I Got You; Can't Stand It; How to Fight Loneliness; ELT; Radio Cure; Pot Kettle Black; At Least That's What You Said; Theologians; One Wing.

Radio Cure was the first one that came to me. Easy one, right!

Great choices. It'll be hard to choose one.. Outtasite would rock, so would Can't Stand It, so would ELT.. So would Pot Kettle Black.... Tough choice!!

It could be me and the bass player, or me, bass player, drummer.

I'll see what I can come up with. Thanks for the suggestions. :thumbup

Great choices. It'll be hard to choose one.. Outtasite would rock, so would Can't Stand It, so would ELT.. So would Pot Kettle Black.... Tough choice!!

It could be me and the bass player, or me, bass player, drummer.

I'll see what I can come up with. Thanks for the suggestions. :thumbup

Appreciate it!

BTW: I haven't forgotten about your new album - okay, temporarily I did - just haven't had time to sit with it and give a thorough listen. Sometimes I'll go months after acquiring a cd before actually listening to it. Strange, but true. Got a bit of drive on Thanksgiving day, so perhaps I'll pop it in for the ride.

BTW: I haven't forgotten about your new album - okay, temporarily I did - just haven't had time to sit with it and give a thorough listen. Sometimes I'll go months after acquiring a cd before actually listening to it. Strange, but true. Got a bit of drive on Thanksgiving day, so perhaps I'll pop it in for the ride.

Excellent. Yeah, Holiday driving is the best time to really soak in albums.

Let me know what you think when you do hear it. :)

Nothing will ever beat this.

:worship

Thanks so much! This was done about a year ago. He knows enough Wilco songs now to play a full show almost! Dude has been playing along with the Ashes dvd since it came out. His thing this week is pretending a pirate eye patch is a bra(or boobie-thing as he calls it) that someone threw onstage and he picks it up with his guitar neck, then tosses it back. Priceless.

I don't know about Wilco, but this kid has Jandek down pretty good.

Thanks so much! This was done about a year ago. He knows enough Wilco songs now to play a full show almost! Dude has been playing along with the Ashes dvd since it came out. His thing this week is pretending a pirate eye patch is a bra(or boobie-thing as he calls it) that someone threw onstage and he picks it up with his guitar neck, then tosses it back. Priceless.

:lol @ "boobie-thing"

Yes, I totally remember seeing this video last year too. It's just too funny.

So Misswe, is there any chance a video update could be in our future here at VC? :shifty

I think the band and I are going to do Outtasite. We are currently a 3-piece and I think that song would work the best for a 3-piece (with the minimal lead guitar and keyboard work). :rock

Should have it posted in a week or 2.. Stay tuned.

Look there is a pirate on somebody's shoulder no there are 3 pirates!

:lol @ "boobie-thing"

Yes, I totally remember seeing this video last year too. It's just too funny.

So Misswe, is there any chance a video update could be in our future here at VC? :shifty

Definitely! He knows I want a new video of him so he stops jamming and runs whenever he sees the camera. I have a couple of videos but I want it to be a good one if I'm gonna put it in cyberspace for eternity. Don't want him to resent me when he grows up. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsuAjc9hqTY

Made this one today.

Let me know what you think.

I really like this. You've got a good, strong voice, the guitars sound great, and overall I think it's an excellent cover. You might pick up the pace just a bit, but that's a very minor quibble--this is a slow song, after all. Really nice job.

I really like this. You've got a good, strong voice, the guitars sound great, and overall I think it's an excellent cover. You might pick up the pace just a bit, but that's a very minor quibble--this is a slow song, after all. Really nice job.

wow. thanks wilco me. I think you are right about the tempo. I think Wilco plays it much faster live.

Peace