Post a link of yourself playing a Wilco cover

I think the band and I are going to do Outtasite. We are currently a 3-piece and I think that song would work the best for a 3-piece (with the minimal lead guitar and keyboard work). :rock

Should have it posted in a week or 2.. Stay tuned.

We are still waiting to see this one.

We are still waiting to see this one.

Yeah, that week or two has turned into a month or two..... lol

Long story short; my band is preparing for our CD release party and our old guitarist decided to re-join the band for it... So that's all weve been doing lately is rehearsing the whole album and getting our old guitarist used to playing again.

But we are still planning on doing the Outtasite video. Just may take a few more weeks. Thanks for asking. :)

Yeah, that week or two has turned into a month or two..... lol

Long story short; my band is preparing for our CD release party and our old guitarist decided to re-join the band for it... So that's all weve been doing lately is rehearing the whole album and getting our old guitarist used to playing again.

But we are still planning on doing the Outtasite video. Just may take a few more weeks. Thanks for asking. :)

Oh man good luck with all that. That is awesome.

• 3 months later...

bump come on peeps

No kidding.. My band is kind of on hiatus right now, hence no video posted yet. My wife (bass player) is in school, drummer has a new kid on the way, so we are sort of taking a break.

However, I have been doing some "solo stuff" lately and I might post a solo Wilco cover video.

No kidding.. My band is kind of on hiatus right now, hence no video posted yet. My wife (bass player) is in school, drummer has a new kid on the way, so we are sort of taking a break.

However, I have been doing some "solo stuff" lately and I might post a solo Wilco cover video.

Just saw this.

Kind of a bummer. Nothing can kill the momentum of a band than a "kind of a hiatus". Hope you guys manage to get it back together soon

^^ Cool! I checked out some of her other videos, talented girl.

that's awesome, thanks for posting. she's captured the spirit of that song better than most covers I've heard of it.

Except whether intentionally or not, she's using all major chords - the minor chord (is it F#m?) really gives it extra depth

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw this.

Kind of a bummer. Nothing can kill the momentum of a band than a "kind of a hiatus". Hope you guys manage to get it back together soon

Sorry, just seeing this.

It is kind of a bummer.. But there's just no time right now..

But to be honest, it's been kind of nice taking a break.. I've been playing solo (have a solo gig in a couple weeks) and it's been great exploring other musical directions. I even plan to release a solo EP where I record/perform all of the instruments.

The band will be back though in some shape or form.. Thanks for thinkin about us. :thumbup

Edit: And sorry to thread hijack.. Nice cover pianoblood!

• 7 months later...