2011 tour dates?

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy to see Jeff/Wilco coming back to Wisconsin for the fourth time in 2011! :badger

I know! :bee When the Riverside sells out quickly, I'd love to see a second night added. Five times would be even better than four.

According to Wilco's Facebook update, West Coast shows will be announced for early 2012 "soon". I'm assuming they'll announce them after the 1st U.S. East Coast leg (which is early October). Then I'd expect shows in the Southeast in Feb or March.

I'm happy to see Jeff/Wilco coming back to Wisconsin for the fourth time in 2011!

I can recall when they were doing the same to propagate the masses in New England!(prior to S.Sound)

On the Official Tour in all of NE weve got 1 Date slated

So land of Wisconsin Enjoy it Repeatedly :banana

the land of Wisconsin will totally enjoy it!!!

not a complaint, but i love Wilco in the Pabst but Riverside seats more people so that makes sense. Glad the days of The Rave/Eagles Ballroom are over. Thanks to the crew at Pabst/Riverside for becoming buddies with Tony!

see you Sconnies in Madison and Milwaukee (twice, crossing fingers)

I'd love to see Wilco do a three day block next summer at Alpine Valley ala how the Grateful Dead played there 87/88/89...lost my mind and regained it several times at alpine...

Maybe somewhere smaller? Pearl Jam just completed their two day 20th birthday party there. Neither day sold out. It was so much fun there yesterday.

I'm certain that some folks around here are familiar with the Fillmore in Detroit. Looking at the seating chart on its website it appears that the main floor is GA and the mezzanine and balcony has seats. Are the seats reserved for shows such as Wilco's show on 12/10? And if this question has been asked and answered in the previous 15 pages or elsewhere in the vast VC realm, I apologize for being lazy and not searching for the relevant answers to my query.

Anyone know when Chicago at Civic Opera House is onsale?? Thanks!

Posted on Sep 8th by Wilco on their Facebook page:

Wilco will announce on-sale dates for the Nov./Dec. US tour next Wednesday (14 September). Again, this is the announcement of the on-sale dates, not the actual day you can buy tickets.

I'm certain that some folks around here are familiar with the Fillmore in Detroit. Looking at the seating chart on its website it appears that the main floor is GA and the mezzanine and balcony has seats. Are the seats reserved for shows such as Wilco's show on 12/10? And if this question has been asked and answered in the previous 15 pages or elsewhere in the vast VC realm, I apologize for being lazy and not searching for the relevant answers to my query.

The Filmore mas multiple seating arrangements, including one where the entire arena is researved seating. I would image that is the way they will go for the Wilco show. Hoping for another marathon similar to the Fox show in 2009!

The presale and on sale dates for the newly added shows have been posted on the Wilcoworld "Shows" page.

http://wilcoworld.net/#!/shows/

There seems to be no details about the pricing, yet. I'm also interested to know about the seating arrangements. I want to get tickets for the Minneapolis shows and the Chicago show, and I've never been to either the State Theater or the Civic Opera House. Do these venues do General admission?